Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Atmosphere Today  (Read 23156 times)
mrdc19

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:20:46 »

We were seat in b.lock 230 and it was like a library, i have never been sat in ground surrounded by people who really didnt seem to give a shit about the result.

I am hoarse tonight and not even a STFC fan but was doing my best to support you for the day.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:23:15 »

Absolute shite sums it up really.

guy66

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:24:58 »

Spot on....some of us were up for it but Millwall out sung us big time...not only am I hung like a horse but am hoarse now  Clap Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:34:26 »

Couldn't get anything started and gave up in the end. The singers were all spread out. Millwall were better but they weren't exactly ear drum bursting. And any dribbling retard can go miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:35:21 »

there was no atmosphere.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:38:48 »

Fred tried to get a chant of Wise Men Say going in the concourse before the game and all it gathered was looks from people as though we'd shit on their kids.

1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:40:48 »

Worst Swindon town atmosphere i've ever witnessed. In the pubs beforehand it was brilliant but as soon as we was in the ground there was nothing. I would rather we have the 7000-10000 fans that go week in week out and actually sing for the lads than have the majority of our crowd there simply to jump on the bandwagon. I don't care how stupid it would have looked with only 10,000 of us, the atmosphere would have been so much better. If your not there to support the lads then fuck off for next season.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:41:02 »

Fucking happy clappers !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
mrdc19

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:43:38 »

I just found it crazy that I was making much more noise than most of them around me and I am not even a Swindon fan.

Where do some of these people come from?
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:48:48 »

There many before the game saying it's great to attract these day trippers to the club etc, it's all more support for Swindon etc etc. Well if that's what we can expect then fuck off, give ne the passionate 7k at home and 1k away anyday.
Jazuk31

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:55:27 »

I was sat in block 230 and completely agree with you. 

I sang and shouted my heart out and now am so hoarse I cannot talk.  Its a disgrace that some people are so use to watching football on TV, that they dont know how to support their local side.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:55:46 »

There many before the game saying it's great to attract these day trippers to the club etc, it's all more support for Swindon etc etc. Well if that's what we can expect then fuck off, give ne the passionate 7k at home and 1k away anyday.

Spot on. Too many people there today who were intent on moaning and didnt want to back the club.
fish head

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 19:59:57 »

Fucking shocking.

We needed to lift the players with a bit of noise. Millwall's support made us look tin pot imo.
The amount of us there was fantastic but I'd go as far as saying our vocal support was embarrassing today, on live tv.
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 20:04:15 »

agree with the above (block 238), some around us were trying to join in without knowing the songs - fair play to them for trying, most spent the looking for excuses to dissapear to the concorses every 10 minutes and getting in the way - if you want to stand, fucking stand, i'll deal with that if your supporting the team but to cock my view up for no good reason ... fuck off back to your sofas you cunts (and I don't mean cunt in the usual complementary way).
What I'm really pissed off about is I kind of invisaged it happening and wanted tickets in the lower tier. When I went on the website there were none available, I get in today and there are plenty of empty seats down there.

Rant over
Coca Fola

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 20:08:30 »

Some cunt told me to stop singing and to sit down.  :cunt:
Nearly fucking destroyed him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: