Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: League 1 Play Off Final: Millwall V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34993 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #420 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 16:11:02 »

i dont think anyone takes what fitton has done for stfc lightly.proper town fans at least.
but what happend,happend.we are out of that now and are a stable club,so we should be ambitious.

Champions league in 5 years
Spencer_White

« Reply #421 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 16:54:25 »

WERE GOIN UP AS FUCKIN CHAMPIONS

From the first game next season. No more moping about!

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:49:31 »

Champions league in 5 years

i was thinking world domination by then
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:10:44 »

Not long home.

Didn't turn up in the end. Millwall were a hard and niggly, dirty side. We just weren't allowed any time on the ball and all the loose balls went to them. To be fair we could have been 2 or 3 down by the time Charlie had his chance, the pitch screwed it up for him and after that I knew it was all over. Never mind, a great season and we can all hold our heads up high.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 11:37:45 »

OK.......im back online after spending the weekend at the parents where wireless means the box that radio 4 comes out of.

In all it was a bit shit but i am sure nobody would of give a fuck if we had won but here goes my two penneth!

Pubs - Green Man marque for me and sank a few in there.

Wembley - been before but i was disappointed in my £50 odd seat being so low down behind the goal. I didnt think the beer was that over priced but the food prices are a disgrace.

Fans - Utter shite....little pockets of hard core support swamped by the day trippers.  The plastics needed a display to get them excited and it didnt happen. I gave up trying to sing.

Match - I realised after 20 minutes that it was'nt going to happen. We learned nothing from the final game of the season and Millwall swamped us in Midfield and shut us down. Even if Charlie had buried his chance i would not of been confident about getting through.
The players belief evaporated and it spread to the fans......a real anti climax.

Ref - Thought he was a bit slow with the bookings especially Harris and the Black lad at the back who was given ten let offs. Other than that he was steady eddie and got most things right.

DW - picked a fair side and started Wanky which was what i wanted......be careful what you wish for!

Millwall Team - Best Team won IMO. Very organised and play the ball quick and slick.

Millwall Fans - I shook hands with a few of the older fans but as always there is a hard core of scum that ruin things.  These type of fans are found in every clubs support but Millwall have a larger percentage than most.
What a joy it was seeing a Millwall skin head and his two young girls punching and kicking the Town coaches on the way out. A nice friendly policeman asked him to move along....how nice...thankyou PC Gently!!
I am sure the whole of the Championship groaned when they heard the final score.
I hope Leeds smash the fuck out them next season.
I have also enjoyed the 'denial' posts by Millwall fans on here. I was there and i saw what happened.

OLD BILL - Very good natured at the pub i thought but like many games this season, they went missing at the final whistle.  Police Liason Officer Neighbour asked on the Adver site (and maybe the Official site) for independent coaches to register with the Police....what for!!???  It was a total fuck up.  Putting Swindon and Millwall coaches 30 yards apart with three Old Bill to keep order.....a fucking joke.  I hope that was'nt his idea, if it was, he can resign and we can put a Goldfish in charge of Police Liason.

THE SEASON - I was one of the few who was at Gillingham on opening day.  I knew then that we would finish above the Pikeys but couldnt of predicted they would be relegated and we would be walking out at Wembley.......great memories at Leeds and Saints are highlights.......roll on next season.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: