Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: League 1 Play Off Final: Millwall V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 35775 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #375 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:35:32 »

The team were crap and the fans were crap. Millwall played the same way as they did at home a couple of weeks ago and we learnt nothing. It was a bloody expensive day out topped off with a vindy in the Curry Garden. Cuthbert MOM by a long way but thats not really praise for him.
Millwall fans were interesting after the game. Instead of celebrating they came out taking the piss. Our minibus was parked by the Millwall end and we had loads of cunts give it but they weren't too chuffed taking it back. No fisitcuffs but they didn't like it when we told them to go fuck themselves. In hindsight I wish I'd taken out the cunt in the beret who was ginving loads behind a police officer. Maybe I was lucky but the Millwall fans i saw after the game were gobby cunts who shat themselves when stood up to.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:37:21 »

Dont much care if I ever go to Wembley again-overpriced shit hole.

Amen my brother Cool
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #377 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:45:05 »

Oh yes and as I was walking out some cunt behind me in Swindon colours said well I don;t give a fuck as I'm Chelsea. You poisonous fucking cunt, I hate you and i hope you never get to have children.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:06:04 »

You should of actually gave him a left hook, there and then. Makes my blood boil.

RED ARMY
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:20:25 »

i just had a look at the highlights to see what charlie's miss was like. the ball jumped up and came off the inside of his leg above his ankle. in the build-up to the chance he had in the 93rd minute which forde just tipped wide, charlie lost his footing on the pitch.

and because i'm a moron i had a look at the post-game stuff. charlie was inconsolable, he genuinely looked as though he'd taken the defeat very personally - as though it was entirely his fault. i hope that when he looks back on the game tomorrow he will realise what an amazing season he's had and how much the fans love him.

jean-francois was in tears after the game as well. i would have been crying too if i played that badly.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:28:05 »

Very True That. Can anyone please tell me why Big Kev was getting so much stick off the scum in the blue ? Something about 1 Ball is all I heard on the coach.

RED ARMY
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:29:49 »

He had an argument with milwall stalwart Neil Harris a couple of years ago.  Said something about testicular cancer which harris was suffering from.  Those sensitive Milwall fans took it quite badly bless em.

Never knowingly overstated.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:31:08 »

a couple of years ago? it was this season!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:33:23 »

Time flies when you're having fun.

For some reason I thought it was the end of last season.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:33:57 »

was it ever actually mentioned whether harris made any racist comments? quite frankly i'd expect it from a scrote (n.b. singular usage) like him
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:37:32 »

Not sure, but I seem to remember their message boards were quite choice in the very sensitive language towards Kev at the time. 

Incidentally - BBC.  Its amankwah.  Pronounced how its written.  Not Akamwah. 

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:41:55 »

from what i remember.

they have a spat on the pitch, never seen big kev that riled up - ever.

Amankwaah says it was nothing, its done with, doesnt want to talk about it.

Harris comes out and plays the one ball card, thus re-igniting the whole thing

Amankwaah comes out and say he was racially abused first.

Millwall fans believe Amankwaah finds cancer funny. We believe Harris is a racist cunt.

Naturally, despite what some Millwall fans claimed at the time, no one from where they were sat could hear exactly what was said and in which order.

Although if you ask a player who might very well have just been there at the time it went along the lines of this

*racist abuse aimed at Amankwaah*

thats big coming from a man with one bollock

handbags.
König

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:52:50 »

Havn't read any of this thread yet so apologies if i repeat anything others have said!

absolutely gutted is the best way to describe how i feel. First half we were poor, just like at Charlton; didn't play any good football and never looked like scoring. Lucas didn't look his usual self, he made some important saves but was no where to be seen for their corners, claimed one of them all game if i remember correctly. There seemed to be absolutely no communication, and it showed. No shouts of 'man on' or anything, no talking between the back 4 which resulted in some sketchy moments.

Amankwaah was unsetttled by all the boo-ing at first i thought, but seemed to grow into it more. Didn't take his man on enough when he was in a more attacking position, and the one time he did, he beat him but then put a shit cross in that went straight out.
Lesc had a better second half than first, but still had his usual lapses of concentration, Cuthbert did well. Ward wasn't in the game, had one good run at their defence in the second half which caused them some concern, if only he'd carried on doing it.

Ferry was outmuscled and outjumped, didn't win a header all game. JP wasn't very influential, didn't seem to have much time on the ball and never had a chance to put a good cross in. The set pieces were poor, we wasted numerous good opportunities from not beating the first man etc. Our defending of set pieces was even worse!! O'brien comes on, i assume to use his pace, what does he do? stand on the touchline and never make a run forward, looks so low on confidence! Austin played well apart from THAT chance, trust the fucking Wembley pitch to ruin the best chance we had. Of all the people on the pitch, you'd want that chance to fall to Charlie, but all the fucking concerts, speedway, rugby and american football fucked that right up.

Speaking of Wembley, the stadium itself is incredible, but the pitch was bollocks, no doubt made worse by the pissing rain before kick off. The logistical planning was absolutely fucking crap.  Of all the fucking places to park alot of our coaches, they put us right next to a dozen millwall coaches, and at their end of the stadium, i wonder what cunt came up with that. Having to walk around the side of the stadium after the match into the flow of millwall fans wasn't pleasant, with eveyr skinheaded, pikey cunt hurling abuse. Along that walk i saw about 2 policemen. Then going down to the coaches with countless Millwall fans all giving it the big'un. And to help if anything happened? a little ginger steward and 2 fucking policewomen who were having a good old natter. If we'd have won i bet there would have been some trouble around there, as it was we only had to put up wth gloating cockheads with short man syndrome. Surely they know Milwall are pretty scummy and with a history of violence, you'd think they'd have done a bit more to keep the fans apart.

Back to the match, anyone know where the ref lives so i can post him a set of match cards? it was a fuckng joke how the only yellow card was to one of our players, there were countless incidents where a millwall player should have been booked, but he barely even gave them a warning, fucking disgrace.

Finally, Millwall fans are the only ones i now truly despise, i hate them all.  they've got one fuckign song about no one liking them, and i can see why cos they're cunts, and that stupid fucking milll shit wich sounds like they're fucking humming. Cunts.

But this defeat shouldn't detract from our amazing season, lets hope we can come back next year stronger and get auto!

Analysis complete Smiley
china red

« Reply #388 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 00:53:16 »

Internet was cut off last night so couldn't watch the game online, sounds like I didn't miss much.

From what most are saying on here we didn't perform well both on the pitch or in the stands, don't know which is more disappointing.  If we had put in a good performance and still lost then it probably would have encouraged some of the stay aways or glory hunters to come and check us out next season.

Disappointing weekend, just hope we can come back from this and put in some good performances next season and be pushing for promotion again. 
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 05:05:07 »

watching the highlights (fuck knows why) and its only furthering my point that JFL had a fucking awful game. it seems that alot of the chances they're showing came from him either being out of position, not playing the ball, or just generally looking like he had no fucking clue. but then again, the rest of the team hardly came up smelling of roses.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: