Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 13373 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 12:56:44 »

Was there any need for "Austin watch" on the thisis site?

HAHAH My mate was queing behind his pregnant Ex in Town on Sunday and overheard her (rather loud) conversation with a mate apprently he was in Hungerford at 09:43 that morning but called her at 09:47 lying to her saying he was in Swindon!
wow she doesnt sound like a stalker..much!  Girl Giggle
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 13:03:07 »

HAHAH My mate was queing behind his pregnant Ex in Town on Sunday and overheard her (rather loud) conversation with a mate apprently he was in Hungerford at 09:43 that morning but called her at 09:47 lying to her saying he was in Swindon!

I think we should now refer to her as 'Miss Bunny Boiler'.  Eek

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 17:24:51 »

I was speaking to a Newcastle fan today and he had heard nothing about our Charlie boy being linked to them

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 17:27:11 »

I was speaking to a Newcastle fan today and he had heard nothing about our Charlie boy being linked to them
And what does that prove exactly?

The Newcastle rumours have been doing the rounds for weeks now. Whether they're true or not, the fact that a Geordie has missed them doesn't invalidate them.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 17:28:35 »

Colin Calderwood was in the studio for the Charlton home leg and said he'd watched Charlie a few times.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 17:37:01 »

I had the pleasure of her sitting two seats behind me on the coach to Wembley.  I knew who she was anyway, but within 5 minutes the whole back half of the coach did and within half an hour we'd all completely had enough of her.  Complete idiot, talked at the top of her voice and should have thought a bit about some of the things she was saying, bearing in mind who most of her conversations revolved around!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 17:49:49 »

Irony, much?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 18:49:33 »

Colin Calderwood was in the studio for the Charlton home leg and said he'd watched Charlie a few times.

He was also down at the CG when we played Exeter, as they were playing at Reading the next day.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: