Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 13371 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:24:19 »

Girl Giggle
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:24:28 »

I'm going through all my old red town tops for tomorrow. Got to be red tomorrow aint it. last few times I've bought blue or white for some reason hence my choices are limited!

-dgi sackcloth special (nicked off my bro don't like the diamandis connection)
-lotto plain red with central badge and white collar. but this ones turned slightly pink
-Loki Burmah offering with multiple small burn holes down the front (back in the day!!)

also found the roundneck castrol one from macmahon era hate this top

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:40:10 »

I am wearing the black top that Charlie has on.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:49:45 »

Sexy! Wink
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 16:00:53 »

Just for you and the autograph signing!  Naughty

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
One F In Fitton

« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 21:15:17 »

Looks like Sophie Webster.

That is all

Isn't she noshing-off that cute blonde? Bet he'd happily stand in for her for that task.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 10:07:04 »

Just in case he reads this....

Yes Charlie boy, you do look a little like Sophie Webster off of corrie, but you're gonna be a star son, what happened at Wembley will make you a better player and I hope you're banging em in for town for years to come. One of the most natural finishers I've seen in a red shirt, and you'll be playing on a pitch for most of next season that won't cause the ball to bobble up just as you're about to pop the ball in the top corner.

Chin up son, we all love ya!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 10:33:33 »

I have been saying this all season about charlie austin!!! How funny! Nobody in my family can see it. I think they are long lost siblings.

RED ARMY
Fridge

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 10:59:52 »

Heard from someone who is close to some of the players that while they were out drowning their sorrows Saturday night, some prick gave Charlie a load of verbal abuse about the missed chance. Left the poor kid in tears.

Is if he wasn't feeling bad enough. 
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:02:44 »

What an absolute Tit head.
Charlie austin is god. I hope he stays.

RED ARMY
stfcinbmth

« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:05:31 »

Heard from someone who is close to some of the players that while they were out drowning their sorrows Saturday night, some prick gave Charlie a load of verbal abuse about the missed chance. Left the poor kid in tears.

That's absolutely disgraceful
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:05:31 »

Hope thats not true.

Charlie will turn out to be a Swindon legend next season.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:07:28 »

Charlie Austin; Fucking Legend.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:09:04 »

That's a fucking disgrace. What a cunt. Shit like that could make him think, fuck it I'll take that offer after what that cunt said in town.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:43:28 »

Thats horrific news, actually made me sick to the core and also made me make a little bit of sick in my mouth too. I really hope DW took Charlie Boy aside and gave him a bit of fatherly, I think having players like Lucas and Greer in the squad will help that little legend out.

Chin up Charlie boy, I think I speak for every single Tef'er, Plastic and everyone in between when I say, we ALL love you to bits and you've been an absolute revelation to have in our side. I've got absolutely no doubt that one day you'll bang in a Wembley goal or two, maybe ina different kind of white shirt, who knows?!

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: