Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Club Shop orders  (Read 1452 times)
guy66

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:24:10 »

Last Friday I ordered a scarf as a present for someone in Sussex going to Wembley tomorrow, as yet not arrived....can't get through to the shop on the phone, no reply to email either...
After a week surely it should have arrived by now... Suicide Angry Doh
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:33:06 »

Last Friday I ordered a scarf as a present for someone in Sussex going to Wembley tomorrow, as yet not arrived....can't get through to the shop on the phone, no reply to email either...
After a week surely it should have arrived by now... Suicide Angry Doh
Where abouts do you live? Sussex? I guess that'd make it difficult to get to the ground but there might be somebody out there who could go to the club shop for you?

Having said that, I don't even know if the online shop is linked to the club shop or not?
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:41:30 »

I live in Stafford but coming down to Sussex..taking my 72 year old mum to her first match along with my daughter and wife who regularly come along..The scarf was meant to be a surprise for her so I requested it gets sent to her home in Sussex...Gutted
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 14:16:17 »

Get her a wig from outside the ground instead.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 12:34:12 »

Anyone know if the online shop is going to be updated or whether it looks as about as up to date as its going to get?  They had some nice (ish) womens fitted t shirts in there the other day but haven't got them online.......failing that, I'd like them to start selling the fabric badges again as I preferred my own design of a womens t shirt a while back  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: