Pages: 1 ... 1684 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 1690 ... 1931   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4533923 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #25290 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 13:15:16 »

That old, religious battle axe that was on Naked Attraction. Banging on about her pussy and one of the bloke’s nobs  looking like a toad.

Very near turned my stomach.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25291 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 15:07:16 »

Is this possibly the most uninspiring evening ever....

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25292 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 15:14:01 »

When we got the dog I signed up to a Facebook page as French Bulldogs can be odd things, this post from over the weekend made me smile...

Would anyone love a new frenchie to add to their home! Everyone...... get a frenchie!

Well little piggy was having a lovely dream at the side of me, thought awwwww so went into spoon him. He then rolled on his back and smiled like he always does. So anyway I carry on cuddling and scratching his tummy and blow a cute raspberry on his tummy.

I felt something wet hit the side of my face and nose, yeah turned round to see what it was, my dog shot his load in my face! Then did the rest on my bed as I jumped up screaming and retching!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #25293 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 15:47:35 »

When we got the dog I signed up to a Facebook page as French Bulldogs can be odd things, this post from over the weekend made me smile...

Would anyone love a new frenchie to add to their home! Everyone...... get a frenchie!

Well little piggy was having a lovely dream at the side of me, thought awwwww so went into spoon him. He then rolled on his back and smiled like he always does. So anyway I carry on cuddling and scratching his tummy and blow a cute raspberry on his tummy.

I felt something wet hit the side of my face and nose, yeah turned round to see what it was, my dog shot his load in my face! Then did the rest on my bed as I jumped up screaming and retching!

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #25294 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 21:14:02 »

Reckon that should be on the 'Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you ' thread !!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25295 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 07:32:10 »

Barton losing the plot again😀
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9415739/Joey-Barton-face-legal-battle-Bristol-Rovers-predecessors-Paul-Tisdale-Ben-Garner.html

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25296 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 22:15:42 »

Before I start, it's for Walking/Hiking pace, not Jogging or owt.

Managed to maintain my average pace of 4mph whilst out on an undulating 10mile hike, early this evening. Completed in just under 2hrs 30mins.

What was also nice, is to be able to get a load of shit done and still have time to head out for some decent exercise as well enjoy the countryside. I left home at around 5.30pm and it was just a little dusky as I was on the approach to home a little before 8pm. ONe of the advantages of being further North in the Summer. Even longer days. I'm sure Horlock will agree, as can probably BO from his time North of the border, to even greater length too Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #25297 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 08:12:45 »

Before I start, it's for Walking/Hiking pace, not Jogging or owt.

Managed to maintain my average pace of 4mph whilst out on an undulating 10mile hike, early this evening. Completed in just under 2hrs 30mins.

What was also nice, is to be able to get a load of shit done and still have time to head out for some decent exercise as well enjoy the countryside. I left home at around 5.30pm and it was just a little dusky as I was on the approach to home a little before 8pm. ONe of the advantages of being further North in the Summer. Even longer days. I'm sure Horlock will agree, as can probably BO from his time North of the border, to even greater length too Smiley

That sounds great Bamboo! Good to get out in the fresh air to blow away the cobwebs. Re the long evenings, my only real memory to be honest was the school I went to in Haddington, East Lothian and utilising its massive playing fields to play football with friends, long long into the summer evenings. Prior to the game of course we would all stock up on glass bottles of Irn Bru for energy. No rubbish left either as you got 20p for each bottle returned IIRC!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25298 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 20:29:45 »

Germany doing well tonight  Cheesy
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #25299 on: Thursday, April 1, 2021, 18:20:36 »

Light at 19:22 hrs

Nothing to see here
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #25300 on: Thursday, April 1, 2021, 18:23:12 »

Tadpoles in the pond. As I’m working from home it will be cool to watch them turn into frogs over the next couple of months.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25301 on: Thursday, April 1, 2021, 19:33:45 »

Light at 19:22 hrs

Amazing how just being a couple or so hundred miles north, in our tiny country and the time between dusk (and dawn) is still fairly significant. 1940hrs ish for sundown and still "light" at 2000hrs.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25302 on: Friday, April 2, 2021, 12:07:31 »

Saw a bloke out on my run this morning wearing one of this season's mythical away shirts, I was so surprised I interrupted his run to ask him about it, like seeing a unicorn! If it was anyone on here, apologies for interrupting you.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25303 on: Friday, April 2, 2021, 12:19:12 »

Careful when out walking😀

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/19203413.oxfordshire-beauty-spots-used-dogging/
« Last Edit: Friday, April 2, 2021, 12:25:09 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25304 on: Friday, April 2, 2021, 12:56:36 »

I was out on my run this morning and this nutter started talking to me, no mask or anything.
Pages: 1 ... 1684 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 1690 ... 1931   Go Up
Print
Jump to: