Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 1296 ... 1933   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4551187 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #19380 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 15:18:57 »

NASA have had to make a statement denying claims that they are running a child sex slave colony on Mars. Enough people believe it that they have had to make an official statement denying it.

That's hilarious. Terrifying, yet hilarious.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19381 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 16:13:53 »

Are you sure NASA aren't just trolling by making a statement for a bit of a laugh
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #19382 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 16:22:59 »

Slow cooker pulled pork is easy.....put in pork joint, cover with any cheap full sugar cola, leave for 8 hours and serve, lovely.

We have that once every couple of weeks.

The other that is lovely is slow cooker lasagne...its a very different way to cook but the results are fantastic.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-lasagna/23546794-7262-47be-9ca4-e12c900399a1
We love cola ham so will have to try will pulled portly.

I make my own BBQ rub which I used this time and I've just got home after 10 hours cooking and it's phenomenal.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #19383 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 16:27:11 »

We love cola ham so will have to try will pulled portly.

I make my own BBQ rub which I used this time and I've just got home after 10 hours cooking and it's phenomenal.
Much better than anything you can buy from the shops thats for sure.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19384 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 18:22:10 »

NASA have had to make a statement denying claims that they are running a child sex slave colony on Mars. Enough people believe it that they have had to make an official statement denying it.

That's hilarious. Terrifying, yet hilarious.

The President of the country over her uses The National Enquirer and Infowars as reliable sources of news and public opinion, nothing should be a surprise!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19385 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 18:37:15 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/15383638.Ten_years_on_from_the_smoking_ban___what__39_s_changed_/?ref=mrb&lp=14

The comments section is fantastic, seems like the UKIP manifesto for the next election will be the use of a time machine and to go back 60 years.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #19386 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 20:53:46 »

Saw the Book of Mormon today. Hilarious. Made even better by the straight laced people sat next to my girlfriend hating every minute of it. They didn't see the funny side of most of it, least of all the song which ends with 'fuck you god in the ass, mouth and cunt'

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19387 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 00:29:02 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/15383638.Ten_years_on_from_the_smoking_ban___what__39_s_changed_/?ref=mrb&lp=14

The comments section is fantastic, seems like the UKIP manifesto for the next election will be the use of a time machine and to go back 60 years.

Hmmm, I don't know whether at 32 I qualify as the 'younger' generation these days but I earn decent money and have bought a ni e house. I also, don't now and never have felt like I lost out by not being able to go into a pub to breathe in other people's smoke and to come home smelling like an ash tray but each to their own.
Although smoking in hot, packed night clubs (which probably aren't packed anymore anyway) always helped cover up the smell of bo
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #19388 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:12:38 »

I've lost 10.3kg in the last month doing portion control and lots of walking with a bit of jogging too. I've not been pushing myself too hard so I'm happy with weight loss so far.

Still a long way to go but I'm firmly in the zone now.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #19389 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:41:34 »

I've lost 10.3kg in the last month doing portion control and lots of walking with a bit of jogging too. I've not been pushing myself too hard so I'm happy with weight loss so far.

Good for you mate. Now I'm part of the many (unemployed) not the few, I had the first of 10 sessions with a personal trainer last week. I ended up breathing through my arse at the end. Perversely I enjoyed it and am looking forward to Mondays torture.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19390 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 09:00:13 »

that's fantastic. Control of the calories is the absolute key.

don't do what I did, use exercise as compensation which works until you get injured but carry on eating the same. put on a stone Sad
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19391 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 09:38:27 »

Wrong thread - not trivial at all. Well done!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19392 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 10:27:01 »

that's fantastic. Control of the calories is the absolute key.

don't do what I did, use exercise as compensation which works until you get injured but carry on wedding the same. put on a stone Sad

This is pretty much my slogan. When I pick up an injury, I'm fucked!
Flashheart

« Reply #19393 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 11:00:45 »

My weight's stayed pretty much the same despite exercise. (Although I've not done much the last 2 weeks, for genuine reasons). There's nowt wrong with my diet, I really don't eat much. I've also recently found an affordable source of wine so I've made that switch from beer at home for a lower calorie intake.

I'm not sure I'm supposed to lose weight, though. I think my problem's not so much in weight, but how and where it's distributed. I'm actually quite skinny, albeit with a glorious beer belly. I'm definitely gaining muscle though while staying the same weight, so I must be losing fat from somewhere.

I think that as I gradually bulk up on top, I'll eventually come to a point where there's an overlap with my calorie intake and usage which will lead to the obliteration of my beer gut. It must happen really, provided I keep on gaining muscle.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19394 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 15:12:14 »

Well done sir.  Go careful or you'll end up deciding running a marathon is a good idea!

I did lose just over 6 and a half stone at one point but that went back up through a combo of training in the gym turning some of it to muscle and a certain amount of diet change, so Im now back up a couple of stone to between 13.5 and 14.  Feels like the 'right' weight for me.  Its nice to have the desire to walk and run and do other exercise rather than just naturally sitting doing bugger all in front of the tv.

Well done and keep going.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 1296 ... 1933   Go Up
Print
Jump to: