Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 1743 [1744] 1745 1746 1747 ... 1933   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4552423 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #26145 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 12:30:46 »

I always find wearing a football shirt on holiday quite restrictive. The material is uncomfortable, it tends to smell more when you sweat and isn't exactly flattering if you are showing excesses of a beer belly. I guess most people that do wear a shirt on holiday don't really give a shit about their outward appearance anyway.

I am enjoying Sippo's holiday updates. Shirley Valentine it ain't!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #26146 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 12:38:53 »

Tell him that if you turn his logo upside down, you get an owl fucking a crab. It'll spoil it for him forever.

Haha, it is aswell 
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #26147 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 12:42:09 »

When I walk the dog in the morning I’ve taken to going up to the small village church and graveyard and speaking to the ‘residents’ - out loud. Anything that’s on my mind or I’m worrying about. Felt really stupid at first, but it makes me feel good afterwards. No idea why. Perhaps I’m going full on ‘Joey Barton’.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #26148 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 13:13:56 »

When I walk the dog in the morning I’ve taken to going up to the small village church and graveyard and speaking to the ‘residents’ - out loud. Anything that’s on my mind or I’m worrying about. Felt really stupid at first, but it makes me feel good afterwards. No idea why. Perhaps I’m going full on ‘Joey Barton’.

You are ok until they start offering you advice.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #26149 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 13:49:54 »

I have grave doubts about your sanity Aud!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #26150 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:09:06 »

I know it sounds weird, but I found actually speaking your thoughts out loud a bit liberating in a way. Better than just having them swirling around in your head.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #26151 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:12:25 »

I know it sounds weird, but I found actually speaking your thoughts out loud a bit liberating in a way. Better than just having them swirling around in your head.

Any word from Mystic Meg, Derek Accorah or Jonathan Cainer et al?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #26152 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 15:07:24 »

Nah fair play to you Aud. Whatever works for you. Also takes courage to come on a place like this and admit stuff like that, knowing you'll get a few choice comments.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26153 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 17:45:20 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

if it works for you, who cares what people think.

The older I got, the more I realise nobody is what I previously thought of as normal.
Hunk

« Reply #26154 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 18:24:37 »

Ever since my Grandma died a couple of years ago my Grandpa talks to her picture on the wall at least a few times a day. It's not remotely creepy or weird, it's just something that helps him. For an old boy he's pretty got all his marbles left too so its not as though he's slipping mentally. I think it's very sweet indeed
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #26155 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 18:48:51 »

My comment was channelling the ghost of Nev. I don't think it's strange at all, Jayo is spot on and fair play to you for speaking about it on here.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #26156 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 08:14:37 »

Saying stuff aloud or writing it down can be very cathartic and great for clearing your head. I've journals full of absolute nonsense, but it's better in there than being carried around in my mind all the time.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #26157 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 10:48:31 »

Found this yesterday randomly on youtube, oxford 2nd best place to live in the UK apparently.

And guess where number 1 is?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #26158 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 12:50:36 »

Found this yesterday randomly on youtube, oxford 2nd best place to live in the UK apparently.

And guess where number 1 is?

Wildshire eh? For that alone I’d have to treat this with a large dose of salt.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #26159 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 13:14:10 »

Cheesy I think the way he says PLI mouth says to you how serious you should take this, let alone the choice of no.1 place

Average wage Ł30k per month Cheesy  We all wish that...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 1743 [1744] 1745 1746 1747 ... 1933   Go Up
Print
Jump to: