Pages: 1 ... 1536 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 1542 ... 1931   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4534602 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #23070 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 08:02:23 »

I see that Kostiuk twat has had a bit of a meltdown on Twitter......banning Swindon fans who don't go along with his bullshit.
Is he the one who runs a boozer?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #23071 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 08:38:54 »

No idea..... I only know him as a gobshite Cheltenham fan claiming to be a Swindon fan who's constantly posting anti-Power drivel on Twitter, with the odd ITK claim that almost always turns out to be utter bullshit. He seems to have a  following of brain dead fuckwits that lap up everything he says as the truth.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #23072 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 08:40:19 »

Harvester on junction 16
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23073 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 09:40:02 »

Brunel in Chippenham I think
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #23074 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:03:23 »

Harvester on junction 16

Brunel in Chippenham I think

Seems very sensitive for that line of work.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #23075 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:08:22 »

Sorry it's the Lydiard Beefeater - he is general manager.

Named in the trip advisor reviews.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23076 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:11:28 »

Sorry it's the Lydiard Beefeater - he is general manager.

Named in the trip advisor reviews.
I bet he'd be furious if his pubs got the kind of relentless criticism on TA that he hurls with such venom and so little basis at the club every week. And no I'm not suggesting anyone does that, please don't, just pointing out the hypocrisy. He comes across as quite an odd person online, he can't possibly be that off kilter in real life, surely?
Flashheart

« Reply #23077 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:15:17 »

Some of the stuff he comes out with is out and out libel.

Other businesses would be more likely to act on it I reckon. It's good for him that it would be a bad PR move for the club to challenge a fan in that way.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #23078 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:17:01 »

I bet he'd be furious if his pubs got the kind of relentless criticism on TA that he hurls with such venom and so little basis at the club every week. And no I'm not suggesting anyone does that, please don't, just pointing out the hypocrisy. He comes across as quite an odd person online, he can't possibly be that off kilter in real life, surely?
Definately this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23079 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:18:10 »

Out of interest, people keep posting about the awful nature of this individual, but presumably still read his stuff and use the platform. Why?

Is it a bit like rubber necking an RTA?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23080 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:21:16 »

Out of interest, people keep posting about the awful nature of this individual, but presumably still read his stuff and use the platform. Why?
Just because there are some knobends on Twitter/Facebook doesn't mean (for me) that you just abandon the platform. That's like people deleting their TEF accounts because they don't like reading the views of some posters. Just ignore the knobends and move on, or engage with them and say why you think they're wrong, if that's your fancy. If you only ever read things you agree with, that's how you end up with the kind of echo chambers that lead to Trump
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #23081 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:22:03 »

For me I only read his comments on FB nothing else, thats mostly because he derails threads to suit his own agenda of hate against the club, there is a genuine chat about something and he them throws his 2 penny worth so you can't help reading it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23082 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:35:21 »

Just because there are some knobends on Twitter/Facebook doesn't mean (for me) that you just abandon the platform. That's like people deleting their TEF accounts because they don't like reading the views of some posters. Just ignore the knobends and move on, or engage with them and say why you think they're wrong, if that's your fancy. If you only ever read things you agree with, that's how you end up with the kind of echo chambers that lead to Trump

Fair enough, occasionally as a result of something posted on here, I click onto the FB/Twitter link, and usually give up after 30 secs as it mostly seems terrible.   Having said that I did linger on the FB site recently which was about old CG pics.

I was surprised to find in there a pic which I'd posted on here....
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23083 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:42:51 »

Fair enough, occasionally as a result of something posted on here, I click onto the FB/Twitter link, and usually give up after 30 secs as it mostly seems terrible
Have to say, I don't usually delve too much into the Swindon Fans/Supporters groups on FB for the reasons you mention, but I don't actively avoid them either. FWIW my answer was about not avoiding the platforms, i.e. Twitter/FB as a whole, as you used that word, rather than specific corners of either.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #23084 on: Thursday, January 23, 2020, 10:51:13 »

I don't follow him and would avoid him like the plague.....but every so often he pops up on my timeline (or whatever it's called) because someone I follow has replied to one of his twatty tweets.
Pages: 1 ... 1536 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 1542 ... 1931   Go Up
Print
Jump to: