Pages: 1 ... 2168 2169 2170 [2171] 2172 2173 2174 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5103120 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32550 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 13:40:57 »

The idiots around where I live who consistently blip there throttle when changing gear to hear about a dozen or more exhaust pops. Don't, you sound and look like a huge prick.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #32551 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 13:58:50 »

The idiots around where I live who consistently blip there throttle when changing gear to hear about a dozen or more exhaust pops. Don't, you sound and look like a huge prick.

They think it's the set of fucking Fast'n'Furious (seen one of those films you've seen the lot. Bit like COD and FIFA. Same shit different skin). Except it's a Vauxhall Nova with neon downlighters. Likely cost more for the lights than the car. I just laugh st the daft cunts. Jokes on them.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #32552 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 14:21:04 »

Careful, you've criticised Churchill there, the Usual Suspects will be after you.

Definitely well honed in attacks from the "usual suspects". Definitely missed a chance to reference the film there. I like Del Toro and the late Postlethwaite in that.

...On his first day this week he 'lost' his Airpods (or had them stolen).  So, at the end of the day, he was knackered, sunburned, aching all over and about £75 down on the day! Welcome to the adult world son!  Angry

All I'd say to him is, from experience... Wear a hat (or your tee on your head). Drink a lot of water. Don't wear airpods (they're the shittest invention in terms of ergonomics). You'll still ache like fuck and won't be able to feel the ends of your fingers.

Holy shit, at the end of the day I was walking like quasimodo and was redder than the strawberries I'd been picking. He has my sympathy,  especially if after his efforts he finished up out of pocket.

Potato picking, now that's a bitch. Especially when you come across a row that has some rubbery rot in it. Mmmm, I remember that sour cream smell and discharge on a hot Summer's day like it was yesterday Puke

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #32553 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 19:49:43 »

Robert De Niro doing fucking bagel commercials? Come on, Robert, you're one of the greatest and most respected actors who has ever lived.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32554 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 20:10:44 »

Quote from: Ginginho
Robert De Niro doing fucking bagel commercials? Come on, Robert, you're one of the greatest and most respected actors who has ever lived.

he's only done it for the dough
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #32555 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 20:18:07 »

he's only done it for the dough

Surely he doesn't knead it?
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #32556 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 20:50:53 »

De Niro has been making terrible films and whoring himself for the money for a long time now, it's nothing new. Or, ummmmm, he likes going against the grain, it let's us separate the wheat from the chaff Suicide
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32557 on: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 21:14:35 »

going to 'rise' above this punning
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #32558 on: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 08:20:15 »

There’s a hole in that logic

Things get better but they never get good
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32559 on: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 08:41:04 »

Doh.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32560 on: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 09:34:16 »

The increase in ‘whataboutery’ for people to somehow try and justify bad behaviour etc.

(Tempted at the moment to stop using twitter however) I browsed through Twitter this morning and the news about the Labour MP that had broken lockdown laws was being banded about by all and Sundry as if it were somehow an acceptable Dominic Cummings defence. Surely they are both guilty of breaking rules, regardless of their political leanings.

In all honesty the divisive nature of politics at the moment and the frothing of the mouth of people that see something and post ‘typical lefties’ or ‘typical right wing racists etc’. It’s no different in my eyes to the people that see a terrorist attack and instantly say ‘typical Muslims’ etc.

Also the need for these stupid nicknames like Gammons, snowflakes etc. Why do people have to be categorised?

I know it’s only a small sample of people in the grand scheme of things based on my twitter browsings but I find it so sad. Caveat, I’m aware there are great people as well but this is the negative thread Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #32561 on: Monday, June 1, 2020, 05:52:19 »

ok boomer Wink

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #32562 on: Monday, June 1, 2020, 07:42:23 »

The increase in ‘whataboutery’ for people to somehow try and justify bad behaviour etc.

(Tempted at the moment to stop using twitter however) I browsed through Twitter this morning and the news about the Labour MP that had broken lockdown laws was being banded about by all and Sundry as if it were somehow an acceptable Dominic Cummings defence. Surely they are both guilty of breaking rules, regardless of their political leanings.

At least she had the decency to resign.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Flashheart

« Reply #32563 on: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 09:22:47 »

A word I have seen circulating on social media lately: "stan".

WTF does it even mean?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #32564 on: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 09:30:39 »

Ive just asked a young person who informs me it means you are a massive massive fan.  You stan STFC.  Apparently.  The one I asked was 16 so she might be a bit old to understand it as well.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 2168 2169 2170 [2171] 2172 2173 2174 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: