Pages: 1 ... 2010 2011 2012 [2013] 2014 2015 2016 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5048083 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #30180 on: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 19:19:18 »

Grin

You know what I mean though? I bet other veggies must get pissed off with them at times. I can see myself becoming a veggie at some point in the future but these cunts just make we want a burger.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #30181 on: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 21:26:55 »

Yeah.  I don't understand why people don't just shut the fuck up a lot these days.  I don't eat meat just because I stopped eating meat.  Not so I could lecture people about anything.  Relax, do what feels ok to you, don't scream at me if I have a vegan sausage roll and we'll all live together in peace and harmony.

Never knowingly overstated.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #30182 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 08:44:34 »

I was out cycling yesterday along a B road on the lovely West Sussex Countryside when a car came towards me on the other side of the road, I'd say doing 50 mph at a rough guess.

As he got closer he swerved over the white line, headed straight for me and at the last minute swerved back. He was some young twat trying to impress his mates in the car. As they drove off they looked out the back window laughing. Sadly they didn't fishtail, roll it and die in a fiery inferno.

What gives people the right to do this sort of thing ? It could have so easily gone wrong and left me dead. Pity I didn't have a camera.

I know cycling/cyclists are everyone's cup of tea and I'd say that the majority of drivers are very courteous and it always helps if you repay this with a wave of thanks - but this just isn't funny, not in the slightest.   
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #30183 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 09:33:48 »

The problem with 'good' veggies and vegans is the best you'll get from them is silence. Hence the only ones you hear of are the ones that want to ram it down your throat.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30184 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 10:00:04 »

I was out cycling yesterday along a B road on the lovely West Sussex Countryside when a car came towards me on the other side of the road, I'd say doing 50 mph at a rough guess.

As he got closer he swerved over the white line, headed straight for me and at the last minute swerved back. He was some young twat trying to impress his mates in the car. As they drove off they looked out the back window laughing. Sadly they didn't fishtail, roll it and die in a fiery inferno.

What gives people the right to do this sort of thing ? It could have so easily gone wrong and left me dead. Pity I didn't have a camera.

I know cycling/cyclists are everyone's cup of tea and I'd say that the majority of drivers are very courteous and it always helps if you repay this with a wave of thanks - but this just isn't funny, not in the slightest.   

Saw this on Twatter, hope you are Ok bud. Its shit isn't it, I got clattered by an HGV last year and it really knocks you, however as cyclists have been dehumanised by the media and politicians for quite some time now I cannot see it improving for a while.....
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30185 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 10:18:50 »

Huh?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-47670309
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #30186 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 11:38:26 »

I know that there are many 'good' vegetarians/vegans out there, and I know that there are some on here.

Fuck me, though, it's so easy at times to see how vegetarians have a bad reputation overall.

This guy really put it to the man.....

https://news.sky.com/story/protester-eats-raw-pigs-head-outside-vegan-festival-11674741
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30187 on: Monday, March 25, 2019, 11:56:56 »

Can't beat a good hog roast.  Eat
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30188 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 11:59:58 »

Patterdale and Ullswater are lovely, have a good one!

Cheers, yeah its a gorgeous part of the world. We had a largish cottage with fantastic views. As my nieces and nephew are quite young we didn't walk as much as the adults normally would, but we went on the Ullswater Steamers to Pooley Bridge and had a boozy afternoon tea which was pleasant Smiley

Tempted to sell the gaff in London and move up there as country living becomes more and more appealing as the years go on!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #30189 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 12:01:49 »

Brilliant.... I've now got BO wandering along reading Wordsworth on his phone, bumping into someone else doing the same.

hopefully they don't end up in the drink, its deep and cold.  Wastwater is the deepest and coldest and you can feel it, without getting in.

One of my pet hates is zombie phone activity so that would never happen!

I did wander lonely as a cloud on the Sunday however due to the copious alcohol consumption the day/night before!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30190 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 12:57:56 »

Cheers, yeah its a gorgeous part of the world. We had a largish cottage with fantastic views. As my nieces and nephew are quite young we didn't walk as much as the adults normally would, but we went on the Ullswater Steamers to Pooley Bridge and had a boozy afternoon tea which was pleasant Smiley

Tempted to sell the gaff in London and move up there as country living becomes more and more appealing as the years go on!

You up there now BO? Get over to the honister slate mine, then pop to Buttermere and try the farm ice cream and a walk around the water.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #30191 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 13:38:31 »

You up there now BO? Get over to the honister slate mine, then pop to Buttermere and try the farm ice cream and a walk around the water.

Sadly back to work 4D Sad

I saw there was a pencil museum around there somewhere as well. Certainly quite a bit to see and do, sadly we were only there for the weekend.

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #30192 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 13:49:53 »

Sadly back to work 4D Sad

I saw there was a pencil museum around there somewhere as well. Certainly quite a bit to see and do, sadly we were only there for the weekend.

Keswick Pencil Museum, went about 20 years ago and did the whole place, including history introduction video in about 15 minutes.....
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30193 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 14:33:30 »

I'm ashamed to say although I was born and raised in Southport, and go back frequently to visit family etc, I've not yet found the time to visit the town's lawnmower museum. I am cultural desert.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30194 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 16:25:01 »

Keswick Pencil Museum, went about 20 years ago and did the whole place, including history introduction video in about 15 minutes.....
Cumberland pencil museum in Keswick  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 2010 2011 2012 [2013] 2014 2015 2016 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: