Pages: 1 ... 1920 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 1926 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5085808 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #28830 on: Sunday, August 19, 2018, 18:35:13 »

how do you fall of a cruise ship anyway without fucking around?
Know idea.
Flashheart

« Reply #28831 on: Sunday, August 19, 2018, 19:15:59 »

Twisted my ankle (again) a couple of weeks ago. We took the kids out to a waterpark for the day and there was an inflatable obstacle course. Of course, fuckwit here fancied himself as one of the gladiators and thought I'd take it on as though I was Wolf, or whatever his name was. I literally twisted my ankle on the very first step.

The initial pain has subsided, as has the (pretty nasty) swelling. It's still not right, though, and I have a limp as a result. I've been limping to such an extent that the muscles in my good leg have cramped up as a result. Great. This has added to the limp that was already there. Such is the extent of this 2nd limp that the muscles in the other leg are also now beginning to feel it. My lower back is aching as well.

So, I'm just about able to make it to the toilet and back and the apartment stinks of menthol and what not as I've been getting through a ton of counter pain. At least I won't be asked to go shopping for a while.

Oh, the joys of ageing.
Sir red ken

« Reply #28832 on: Sunday, August 19, 2018, 20:18:42 »

Twisted my ankle (again) a couple of weeks ago. We took the kids out to a waterpark for the day and there was an inflatable obstacle course. Of course, fuckwit here fancied himself as one of the gladiators and thought I'd take it on as though I was Wolf, or whatever his name was. I literally twisted my ankle on the very first step.

The initial pain has subsided, as has the (pretty nasty) swelling. It's still not right, though, and I have a limp as a result. I've been limping to such an extent that the muscles in my good leg have cramped up as a result. Great. This has added to the limp that was already there. Such is the extent of this 2nd limp that the muscles in the other leg are also now beginning to feel it. My lower back is aching as well.

So, I'm just about able to make it to the toilet and back and the apartment stinks of menthol and what not as I've been getting through a ton of counter pain. At least I won't be asked to go shopping for a while.
Oh, the joys of ageing.
I turned my ankle twice whilst playing football as a young man. The most important thing is to take anti inflammatory tablets and keep the ankle moving. Ultra sound tratment is fantastic but very difficult to get on the NHS, best to go private. I was lucky to get treatment for my serious injuries from an x wrestler who made sure I kept walking and drinking lots of water. Avoid alcohol and exspect 6 to 9 weeks recovery time. Don't rest with the joint up or use crutches, walk every day a little more.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28833 on: Sunday, August 19, 2018, 23:22:47 »

very difficult to get on the NHS
Especially as FH lives in Thaliand. @FH Go see a doctor, and take  their advice, hope you recover quickly.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28834 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 13:11:41 »

Shaving. Done it for years but still hate it. It also grows quicker than ever, almost need two shaves a day  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Monday, August 20, 2018, 13:13:39 by 4D » Logged
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #28835 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 13:16:43 »

Shaving. Done it for years but still hate it. It also grows quicker than ever, almost need two shaves a day  Roll Eyes

Especially in the ears and up the nose    Sad

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28836 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 14:29:01 »

There is something you can do about 4D.... give it 2 years and you could be entering the next National Beard and Tache contest which was held this weekend in Blackpool  Smiley

I like it that in these PC times women are accepted into the fray....

4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28837 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 14:44:13 »

I used to have a beard, before they became a trend. Not one of the "gnome-a-likes" that seem to be popular Wink
« Last Edit: Monday, August 20, 2018, 14:45:51 by 4D » Logged
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #28838 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 14:51:33 »

I used to hate it, but ended up turning it into a daily ritual using old school stuff that my dad used. DE razor, shaving soap, brush and alcohol based aftershave. 10 minutes a day. Look forward to it now.
Barry Scott

« Reply #28839 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 15:07:07 »

They’re like tattoo sleeves. Every cunt has one now. I can’t grow one, so I’m just bitter.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28840 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 15:15:13 »

I've not clean shaved for probably 15 years and i don't see it changing for some time.

Flashheart

« Reply #28841 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 15:46:08 »

They’re like tattoo sleeves. Every cunt has one now. I can’t grow one, so I’m just bitter.

I wouldn't be too harsh on yourself. I can't grow a tattoo sleeve either.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #28842 on: Monday, August 20, 2018, 15:54:17 »

Especially in the ears and up the nose    Sad

Gets depressing when the barber takes more off your eyebrows and ears than he does your head......
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28843 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 08:45:53 »

Cultural appropriation when it's to do with how someone dresses or wears their hair. Surely they are free to choose?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #28844 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 10:08:45 »

Cultural appropriation when it's to do with how someone dresses or wears their hair. Surely they are free to choose?

Absolutely.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 1920 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 1926 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: