Pages: 1 ... 1868 1869 1870 [1871] 1872 1873 1874 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5047312 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #28050 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 08:57:06 »

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/05/12/what-a-moron/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #28051 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 12:30:42 »

A family member lives in Winstone (Glous) and pays £30 a year for a green recycle bin that is emptied once a week.
I live in Swindon and pay £50 a year for a bin which is emptied fortnightly.
SBC bastards!

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28052 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 13:52:36 »

I live in south lakeland and pay nowt for one that's emptied fortnightly.....
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #28053 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:04:39 »

I live in Swindon and compost my grass for free
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28054 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:07:25 »

Why would you pay for a green recycling bin? Compost it and sell, free offer or use the resulting compost Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28055 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:12:45 »

A family member lives in Winstone (Glous) and pays £30 a year for a green recycle bin that is emptied once a week.
I live in Swindon and pay £50 a year for a bin which is emptied fortnightly.
SBC bastards!

Pay 30 quid a year here, emptied fortnightly.

Oxford bastards.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #28056 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:20:42 »

Why would you pay for a green recycling bin? Compost it and sell, free offer or use the resulting compost Smiley

Large(ish) garden. 2 compost bins already in use. Can't be arsed to queue for an hour at the tip.
Could fly tip in Manchester Road I suppose.  Cheesy

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #28057 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:25:53 »

I live in Swindon and compost my grass for free

I'm guessing not everyone just puts grass clippings in. Considering decomposing timescales for small branches, clippings, coarse leaves, etc many would fill up a black compost bin quicker than it would breakdown. The bin they collect isn't a composting bin, it's for all garden waste.

Up here it's £30/40 for fortnightly collections per annum. However, we compost our own clippings, teabags, peelings etc ourselves, put the chunkier snippings in the GWB, chip some of the larger stuff to make a mulch and big branches or logs we give away to people (once seasoned) for their burners or we use our burning pile.

No I don't live in a big wood btw, just have a distinctly large and wide garden. 150ft x 70ft roughly. We're lucky.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
china red

« Reply #28058 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:26:37 »

Stratford upon Avon council, emptied every other week for free
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #28059 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:34:48 »

Chuck it in thec'grey' bin, why pay to give it to them then buy it back as compost 6 months later at £3   a bag ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28060 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:38:46 »

Large(ish) garden. 2 compost bins already in use. Can't be arsed to queue for an hour at the tip.
Could fly tip in Manchester Road I suppose.  Cheesy

I took 3 visits to the tip yesterday and each time was in and out in 15/20 minutes.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28061 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 14:57:54 »

I live on a fairly busy straight road in Clapham in London and for some reason people seem to want to use it as a drag strip. I have already seen 3 powerful cars end up crashing off the road (there is a fairly tight bend at one end) into people's front areas - luckily each time they have been stopped by walls and haven't ended up in people's houses.

Recently I noticed a guy on his very powerful noisy bike speed up and pull a wheelie whilst riding along the road. This has now become a near daily occurrence and I just head 2 bikes speeding down the road at clearly well above the speed limit.

Its only going to take a child running out into the road, or a cyclist that these dickheads can't see and there is going to be a disaster. Why do these fuckwits insist on risking life and limb for an adrenalin rush, I don't get it (maybe i'm getting old)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #28062 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 16:20:36 »

I live on a fairly busy straight road in Clapham in London and for some reason people seem to want to use it as a drag strip. I have already seen 3 powerful cars end up crashing off the road (there is a fairly tight bend at one end) into people's front areas - luckily each time they have been stopped by walls and haven't ended up in people's houses.

Recently I noticed a guy on his very powerful noisy bike speed up and pull a wheelie whilst riding along the road. This has now become a near daily occurrence and I just head 2 bikes speeding down the road at clearly well above the speed limit.

Its only going to take a child running out into the road, or a cyclist that these dickheads can't see and there is going to be a disaster. Why do these fuckwits insist on risking life and limb for an adrenalin rush, I don't get it (maybe i'm getting old)
Without doubt - that doesn't make your wrong though.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #28063 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 20:48:20 »

Some scumbag has nicked the centre cap from one of my car alloys. Fucking bastards.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28064 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 20:49:26 »

The cretinous cunt driving a white Aldi in Taw Hill today. I was driving past some parked cars on one of the narrow roads and with her doing the same she didn't have the sense to stop when there would have been a good space for me to pull into on my left a little further up the road where she was passing.

Instead she continued to drive until our cars were practically nose to nose, waited for me to reverse back to the next nearest space which was further back than the one forward and followed me nose to nose in the process, barely waiting for me to complete the manoeuvre.

Trivial, yet annoying. If only I had a dash cam like Sippo I'd post a video of the silly blonde twat.
Pages: 1 ... 1868 1869 1870 [1871] 1872 1873 1874 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: