Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 1823 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5047737 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #27285 on: Friday, January 19, 2018, 19:39:54 »

Well said Bamboo

Same goes for you man, any of you for that matter. We all have our reasons for being "how we are at times" Thanks  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27286 on: Friday, January 19, 2018, 23:21:38 »

Tell me about it mate, hit me hard on Monday knowing that I am now a grandad, I never met either of my grandads they both died before I was born, sorta hits home a bit.

Never met mine either bud so I know where you are coming from
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #27287 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 10:07:02 »

Hope you're all good Posh. Always talk man. I don't know you but there's an ear hear if you need it.

Cheers 🍻
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27288 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 10:51:11 »

Sad to find out the details of Tom Pettys death from overdosing painkillers for having a broken hip for such a long period Sad

Also finding out that the painkiller he was on that killed him Duragesic (fentanyl) is the same one I am on Sad

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Amir

« Reply #27289 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 12:17:47 »

Sad to find out the details of Tom Pettys death from overdosing painkillers for having a broken hip for such a long period Sad

Also finding out that the painkiller he was on that killed him Duragesic (fentanyl) is the same one I am on Sad

Dangerous stuff, definitely has to be treated with respect. The amount of deaths currently in the US from opioids is shocking. Having flirted with opiate abuse myself in the past, I can see how easy it could be to keep taking them even when the pain is gone, or increase the dosage to try and get the same effect.
Flashheart

« Reply #27290 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 12:41:44 »

Have you seen the Louix Theroux documentary on it? Fucking scandalous. So many peoples' lives fucked up so the pharmaceuticals can profit.
Amir

« Reply #27291 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 13:38:38 »

No, although I have watched a program about Huntington before, probably why I gave it a miss. I read something recently about how doctors there are wooed by the pharmaceutical industry, it beggars belief really.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27292 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 13:45:10 »

Have you seen the Louix Theroux documentary on it? Fucking scandalous. So many peoples' lives fucked up so the pharmaceuticals can profit.
I did and it was utterly shocking.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27293 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 18:47:39 »

Just seen someone shopping at the supermarket wearing lounge pants, slippers and a dressing gown.  No
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #27294 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 20:08:36 »

Just seen someone shopping at the supermarket wearing lounge pants, slippers and a dressing gown.  No
I wish I had the balls to do this. It can be a pain at times having to get changed when you are sat at home in your comfies and you realise there is no milk in the fridge. Fair play to them I say.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27295 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 20:19:34 »

Just seen someone shopping at the supermarket wearing lounge pants, slippers and a dressing gown.  No

no self respect
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #27296 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 20:21:42 »

I wish I had the balls to do this. It can be a pain at times having to get changed when you are sat at home in your comfies and you realise there is no milk in the fridge. Fair play to them I say.

Surely you just get your butler to go and get it?  Hmmm Shrug

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #27297 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 23:02:36 »

I wish I had the balls to do this

The fact you have balls is precisely why you shouldn't be going out in your dressing gown Cheesy

There was a big furore when the Tesco in Cardiff banned people shopping in their pyjamas, I didn't even realise it was a thing. Like, I'm not sure I'm against it, I just thought everyone got dressed before they left the house.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Barry Scott

« Reply #27298 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 23:07:29 »

Halfords oil pricing. Needed some oil so went and put in my car reg, it told me what I needed and it had a picture. Nice I think.

I pick it up and notice on the bottle it says “for Vw/Audi engines” and it’s fully synthetic 5w/30 and £23.

Then I notice all around it loads of 5w/30 for all sorts of cars all at different prices. As 5w/30 is 5w/30 (I believe) I bought the one for Vauxhalls which was £14. Fuck you Halfords you cuntlords.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #27299 on: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 23:35:22 »

The fact you have balls is precisely why you shouldn't be going out in your dressing gown Cheesy

There was a big furore when the Tesco in Cardiff banned people shopping in their pyjamas, I didn't even realise it was a thing. Like, I'm not sure I'm against it, I just thought everyone got dressed before they left the house.
Cheesy
I don’t even own a dressing gown to be fair, although I’m going to hold my hands up and admit to being a socks and sliders/flip flop man when I make those late night dashes to the supermarket, simply through pure laziness of putting a pair of trainers on.
I’m not proud of it.
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 1823 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: