Pages: 1 ... 1492 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 1498 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5047200 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #22410 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 09:09:16 »

I just use a normal table knife to spread butter with, and then use that knife to cut the sandwiches. Cos that's how I roll, bitches.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #22411 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 09:31:11 »

I just use a normal table knife to spread butter with, and then use that knife to cut the sandwiches. Cos that's how I roll, bitches.
Fucking nutter.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

« Reply #22412 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 09:59:12 »

As it happens, I've just made a ham and cheese sandwich using the aforementioned method. I don't currently own a cheese-slice though, but I found that a steak knife did the job of cutting the cheese satisfactorily enough.

I'm outta control.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #22413 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 10:00:07 »

As it happens, I've just made a ham and cheese sandwich using the aforementioned method. I don't currently own a cheese-slice though, but I found that a steak knife did the job of cutting the cheese satisfactorily enough.

I'm outta control.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22414 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 10:49:04 »

This shouldn't annoy me as much as it does but it really bugs me when I see people using the wrong knives for a specific job in the kitchen.
My wife just made me a bacon sarnie which I am great full for but she then proceeds to butcher it with a butter knife to cut it in half.

As a general rule it's best if ladies do not go anywhere near sharp knives in the kitchen, likewise do not attempt to open tins of corned beef, or attempt to slice bread with a knife into acceptably rectangular shapes.....saves on Elastoplast
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22415 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 11:08:41 »

My wife just made me a bacon sarnie which I am great full for but she then proceeds to butcher it with a butter knife to cut it in half.
Does she pick up on your spelling when you get pedantic about her cutlery usage?

(Unless this was supposed to be some kind of Brizzle style "gert full", meaning you're stuffed after eating your sarnie)
Cheesy
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #22416 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 11:22:11 »

As a general rule it's best if ladies do not go anywhere near sharp knives in the kitchen, likewise do not attempt to open tins of corned beef, or attempt to slice bread with a knife into acceptably rectangular shapes.....saves on Elastoplast

Misogynist

I've never noticed that smiley before and wanted to use it

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22417 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 18:31:04 »

The article doesn't actually confirm it, so at the moment I'm just speculating, but the pictures certainly suggest another idiot pulling a U-turn on Tewkesbury way causes yet another accident. There's a "U-turning causes accidents" sign pretty much right in line with where the car is pictured too.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14272723.UPDATE___Wiltshire_Air_Ambulance_airlifts_motorcyclist_to_Southmead_Hospital/

Don't be impatient and kill people you fucking dicks.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #22418 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 18:50:04 »

I cut the corner off my finger while in the kitchen, with a chef's knife.
It was pretty bad and wouldn't stop pissing with blood so I ended up walking to A&E (Wiffy had the car and I live half a mile from the hospital).
The nail is still not right, my finger has a flat edge and I have no feeling in the tip of my finger. That was over a year ago now so I don't think i'll be getting the feeling back Sad
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22419 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 19:47:34 »

The article doesn't actually confirm it, so at the moment I'm just speculating, but the pictures certainly suggest another idiot pulling a U-turn on Tewkesbury way causes yet another accident. There's a "U-turning causes accidents" sign pretty much right in line with where the car is pictured too.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14272723.UPDATE___Wiltshire_Air_Ambulance_airlifts_motorcyclist_to_Southmead_Hospital/

Hands up, I've u-turned on there loads, I've never noticed the sign. Usually up nearer the roundabout (not Mannington). ]

Hope the motorcyclist is OK and recovers.
Flashheart

« Reply #22420 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 19:49:10 »

I cut the corner off my finger while in the kitchen, with a chef's knife.
It was pretty bad and wouldn't stop pissing with blood so I ended up walking to A&E (Wiffy had the car and I live half a mile from the hospital).
The nail is still not right, my finger has a flat edge and I have no feeling in the tip of my finger. That was over a year ago now so I don't think i'll be getting the feeling back Sad

I bet that smarted a bit.
woolster

« Reply #22421 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 19:53:48 »

Hands up, I've u-turned on there loads, I've never noticed the sign. Usually up nearer the roundabout (not Mannington). ]

Hope the motorcyclist is OK and recovers.

blind

impatient /\ twat Smiley
« Last Edit: Friday, February 12, 2016, 19:56:20 by woolster » Logged
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22422 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 20:02:34 »

Does she pick up on your spelling when you get pedantic about her cutlery usage?

(Unless this was supposed to be some kind of Brizzle style "gert full", meaning you're stuffed after eating your sarnie)
Cheesy
I blame my phone for that one.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22423 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 20:03:58 »

I'm outta control.
fuck off, the wife tried to cut cheese with a fucking bread knife. :-(

Ignore
« Reply #22424 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 20:05:54 »

A woman dead and her kid taken to hospital today too. Accident at foxhill
Pages: 1 ... 1492 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 1498 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: