Pages: 1 ... 2474 2475 2476 [2477] 2478 2479 2480 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5090002 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #37140 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:01:03 »

DMC is DRS/Shrivvy. Going by his real name  Wink
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37141 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:03:27 »

DMC is DRS/Shrivvy. Going by his real name  Wink

OMFG is it really?

Why didn’t anyone subtle imply that 7 posts ago in response to Bobs post about Shrivvy?!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #37142 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:08:17 »

No need to thank me.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37143 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:17:09 »

DMC/Shrivvy/DRS or Symbol as he refers to himself today must feel like a rock star with everybody talking about him..

I have never seen any of the above in the same room as a Travel Agent I know...  not saying I am ITK or anything, but I will be getting over excited about at least 10% of the above information being correct.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37144 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:18:46 »

DMC/Shrivvy/DRS or Symbol as he refers to himself today must feel like a rock star with everybody talking about him..

I have never seen any of the above in the same room as a Travel Agent I know...  not saying I am ITK or anything, but I will be getting over excited about at least 10% of the above information being correct.

…not forgetting the original: redmacca
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37145 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:29:01 »

…not forgetting the original: redmacca

Showing your age, as well as how much of your life you have wasted on here Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37146 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 11:31:33 »

Showing your age, as well as how much of your life you have wasted on here Smiley

Nah, just a good memory.

Remembering my age and how much of my life I have wasted on here …
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #37147 on: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 16:58:47 »

Why are students getting their exam results big news? Every year it’s the same.

Apart from the students themselves, who gives a shit.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #37148 on: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 17:24:40 »

Why are students getting their exam results big news? Every year it’s the same.

Apart from the students themselves, who gives a shit.
No fucker

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #37149 on: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 17:39:30 »

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-62652449

What the fuck?  If you can't stomach gruesome scenes, don't watch stuff where it will likely happen (pardon the pun).
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #37150 on: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 20:57:05 »

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-62652449

What the fuck?  If you can't stomach gruesome scenes, don't watch stuff where it will likely happen (pardon the pun).

That's not what this is though, is it? Trigger warnings serve as notice for trauma sufferers in particular who may have been affected by exactly the things being depicted. It's unlikely you've ever witnessed or had your own head covered in molten gold so that's fair game, no explicit warnings needed. I'd imagine it's incredibly upsetting if you're someone who had themselves lost a baby in birth or even had a spouse die in childbirth, to have that relived on the screen.

If it were me, I'd skip it.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37151 on: Friday, August 26, 2022, 09:05:32 »

Sky sent me an email in June saying they are increasing our monthly bill by £2 a month from August 25th. Fine.

*Checks app and bank account this morning*

Monthly bill has gone up by £13 a month. I can only think that Netflix may no longer be free with them but I don't recall seeing any correspondence about it. Have dropped them a twitter mail as I'm not spending 3 hours trying to speak to a human being. I noticed there didn't appear to be a 'contact us' option on their app, (unless it was well hidden) companies really do make it so tricky to speak to them these days.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #37152 on: Friday, August 26, 2022, 09:10:22 »

Sky sent me an email in June saying they are increasing our monthly bill by £2 a month from August 25th. Fine.

*Checks app and bank account this morning*

Monthly bill has gone up by £13 a month. I can only think that Netflix may no longer be free with them but I don't recall seeing any correspondence about it. Have dropped them a twitter mail as I'm not spending 3 hours trying to speak to a human being. I noticed there didn't appear to be a 'contact us' option on their app, (unless it was well hidden) companies really do make it so tricky to speak to them these days.

Twitter is the best platform for complaining about anything to companies and has been for years. It's more or less the only reason I'm still on it!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #37153 on: Friday, August 26, 2022, 09:22:17 »

Twitter is the best platform for complaining about anything to companies and has been for years. It's more or less the only reason I'm still on it!

Yeah same. When we had the misfortune of having the inutterably useless Virgin Media, their social media team would jump on complaints. I actually felt sorry for them as the individuals got utter abuse (not from me) and they really did their very best to help. I've had to do the same with BA and to be fair to them they resolved my issues quickly via that medium also.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #37154 on: Friday, August 26, 2022, 13:39:36 »

As I know you are all on tenterhooks for the outcome. Basically my TV contract/offer at the price of £33 had come to an end and the new offer for an 18 month contract is now £46, although I get a £5 discount when I 'renew' which isn't really a discount, it's an increase of £8. C'est la vie.

Pages: 1 ... 2474 2475 2476 [2477] 2478 2479 2480 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: