Pages: 1 ... 2210 2211 2212 [2213] 2214 2215 2216 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5097430 times)
REDBUCK

« Reply #33180 on: Monday, August 17, 2020, 16:47:08 »

thankfully common sense has prevailed.

late

i wonder what %age of students who may have benefited from an upgrade in results will now be effected. Will they lose out on a previously offered Uni Place or apprenticeship.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #33181 on: Monday, August 17, 2020, 16:59:21 »

i wonder what %age of students who may have benefited from an upgrade in results will now be effected. Will they lose out on a previously offered Uni Place or apprenticeship.

Not ever wishing to praise anything about Oxford, but the Uni seem to be taking a lead in giving students their places based on offer, not what Ofqual gave them.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33182 on: Monday, August 17, 2020, 17:25:01 »

Quote from: REDBUCK
thankfully common sense has prevailed.

late

nope, they keep the higher grade.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #33183 on: Monday, August 17, 2020, 20:24:18 »

Still seeing Brighton and Hove Albion on the app

* Screenshot_20200817-213539.png (217.92 KB, 600x1280 - viewed 173 times.)

Nothing to see here
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33184 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 09:15:23 »

Still seeing Brighton and Hove Albion on the app
tbf it's not that long ago we had Swansea badges on the leisurewear Smiley
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33185 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 09:47:41 »

Not really the right thread as its way more than annoy but repel is closer to the mark.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18657706.pervert-threatened-rape-new-mums-molest-babies-sick-facebook-threats/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #33186 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 09:51:50 »

Urgh.  No
Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #33187 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 09:58:50 »

Not really the right thread as its way more than annoy but repel is closer to the mark.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18657706.pervert-threatened-rape-new-mums-molest-babies-sick-facebook-threats/
How the hell did he get a suspended sentence.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33188 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:01:11 »

I absolutely despair at times with our justice system.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33189 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:04:49 »

I would imagine that as he is obviously a very disturbed individual it was concluded that person would do more harm than good and assuming that the probation service has the resources to deal with his issues this offers a much better opportunity to provide the help and rehabilitation he requires to get his life sorted under supervision.

I absolutely despair at times with our justice system.

In such cases its very little to do with the justice system and more to do with what the pre sentencing reports by experts in the field recommend as the best course of approach to maintain public safety and provide a framework to rehabilitate the offender.
Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #33190 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:10:05 »

I would imagine that as he is obviously a very disturbed individual it was concluded that person would do more harm than good and assuming that the probation service has the resources to deal with his issues this offers a much better opportunity to provide the help and rehabilitation he requires to get his life sorted under supervision.

In such cases its very little to do with the justice system and more to do with what the pre sentencing reports by experts in the field recommend as the best course of approach to maintain public safety and provide a framework to rehabilitate the offender.

They could sort out his issues behind bars, bent over a table take that my son.
After a good beating.
Panda Paws

« Reply #33191 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:10:28 »

After a good beating.

Yes, that'll definitely help.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33192 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:14:28 »

After a good beating.

Rather than reply I will jut post a previous message from this very thread, save bandwidth

The strange obsession that many men seem to have with aspiring that other men accused of crimes be subject to same sex sexual abuse in prison.

Any local news story with the comments switched on seems to be full of comments from blokes along the lines of 'I hope he gets what he deserves in the showers'.

Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #33193 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:20:36 »

Rather than reply I will jut post a previous message from this very thread, save bandwidth

Well that told me.

All for giving people a second chance, but how can you defend a pervert like that.
I'm sure the pregnant mums who suffered would much prefer he received a kick in the bollocks and all other parts of his body.

Easy option to say they need help, I do not believe he will change whatever help you give him.

Maybe I'm just old school, but I know what I would do if I had the chance, not shafting him from behind of course, I would belt the living daylights out of him.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #33194 on: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:23:05 »

Well that told me.

All for giving people a second chance, but how can you defend a pervert like that.
I'm sure the pregnant mums who suffered would much prefer he received a kick in the bollocks and all other parts of his body.

Easy option to say they need help, I do not believe he will change whatever help you give him.

Maybe I'm just old school, but I know what I would do if I had the chance, not shafting him from behind of course, I would belt the living daylights out of him.

I don't think anyone is defending him are they?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 2210 2211 2212 [2213] 2214 2215 2216 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: