Pages: 1 ... 2180 2181 2182 [2183] 2184 2185 2186 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5087113 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #32730 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 15:08:15 »

I can't watch football without crowds. I tried watching Bournemouth v Palace and Everton last night but is too lacklustre for me and end up switching channels

Seems a bit unfair making Bournemouth play them both together!  Wink Cheesy
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #32731 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 16:41:02 »

Seems a bit unfair making Bournemouth play them both together!  Wink Cheesy

I thought two teams versus one would make it more entertaining  Zzz
« Last Edit: Monday, June 22, 2020, 18:32:16 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #32732 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 18:24:24 »

Idiot brother in law has started a gofundme to pay for his van repairs. Tempted to tell him to GoFuckHimself.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #32733 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 19:25:46 »

After months of trying to get EasyJet to sort out my refund they’ve finally issued me vouchers.

One flight received full amount in vouchers

Second flight - cost £202 they’ve issued 2 vouchers @ £169 each! Result!

Problem now is booking any new flight I can only use 1 voucher unless I go through customer services via phone. Virtually impossible to get through. No queuing just cut you off if no agent is available.

Shambles of a company.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #32734 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 19:27:09 »

A plane with "White Lives Matter - Burnley" flew over the Etihad just before kick-off. 

Unconfirmed reports that LL was the pilot.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #32735 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 19:30:02 »

I’m sure I saw an Exeter player tonight with Exeter Lives Matter on the back of his shirt.

Ignore
« Reply #32736 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 20:59:30 »

3 mobile. Switched 3 weeks ago after being with Vodafone for 20 or so years. Left due to them seemingly being good value and Vodafone being dearer. Big mistake. Their coverage is utter shit. As a trucker its extremely frustrating..Hoping another company will buy me out of my contract but I might sack them off anyway and cut my losses.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32737 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 21:06:43 »

never had a problem with 3, but you're the one doing the miles..
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #32738 on: Monday, June 22, 2020, 21:16:51 »

3 mobile. Switched 3 weeks ago after being with Vodafone for 20 or so years. Left due to them seemingly being good value and Vodafone being dearer. Big mistake. Their coverage is utter shit. As a trucker its extremely frustrating..Hoping another company will buy me out of my contract but I might sack them off anyway and cut my losses.

On USwitch you can get unlimited money mins, 9gb data and unlimited text for £8 a month on a twelve month contract with Vodaphone

So, give no fucks
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #32739 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 07:30:26 »

never had a problem with 3, but you're the one doing the miles..
I'm the same, the only place I have an issue with coverage is on a matchday in the corner of the Town End.
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #32740 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 07:51:35 »

After months of trying to get EasyJet to sort out my refund they’ve finally issued me vouchers.

One flight received full amount in vouchers

Second flight - cost £202 they’ve issued 2 vouchers @ £169 each! Result!

Problem now is booking any new flight I can only use 1 voucher unless I go through customer services via phone. Virtually impossible to get through. No queuing just cut you off if no agent is available.

Shambles of a company.

my easyJet flights in 3 weeks havent been cancelled yet, but they've offered me the chance to get a voucher for the value of the flights. However the email is so ambiguous its unreal. Did your refund include any luggage you had booked ? And have you got any idea if you have a voucher for say £500, and only spend £200, do you retain a voucher for the remaining amount ? The Ts & Cs are not clear at all

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #32741 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 08:09:40 »

First up they offered a refund which I opted for. This then changed to vouchers. As I’m planning to come to the UK anyway I opted for vouchers. These came within 24 hours but their value was less than what I had paid. Emailed them asking why when they expressly state the vouchers would be for the entire cost.

Heard nothing for weeks so fired off another shitty email yesterday threatening ‘further action’.

Got my vouchers - now for quite a bit more than I paid but what the hell!

If you use the vouchers and they are worth more than what you book you should get the difference as another voucher.

Their original Ts and Cs regarding accepting vouchers also includes some giveaways as a thank you. Needless to say they haven’t mentioned them at all.

Legally, you can demand a full cash refund.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #32742 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 08:26:24 »

Check on the cancellation timeline.  I did the same with Sky Mobile, they had a 28 day right to cancel, and I did after about 14 days.  Still had to pay my usage bill for the first month, but was able to return the phone and get a full refund and cancellation - worth a look

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #32743 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 09:57:57 »

First up they offered a refund which I opted for. This then changed to vouchers. As I’m planning to come to the UK anyway I opted for vouchers. These came within 24 hours but their value was less than what I had paid. Emailed them asking why when they expressly state the vouchers would be for the entire cost.

Heard nothing for weeks so fired off another shitty email yesterday threatening ‘further action’.

Got my vouchers - now for quite a bit more than I paid but what the hell!

If you use the vouchers and they are worth more than what you book you should get the difference as another voucher.

Their original Ts and Cs regarding accepting vouchers also includes some giveaways as a thank you. Needless to say they haven’t mentioned them at all.

Legally, you can demand a full cash refund.

You can only demand a cash refund if they cancel the flight which they havent (yet). But if they do cancel the flight within 10 days, I will lose the deposit on accommodation, so will have to claim via travel insurance etc which will be a pain in the ass. I'm tempted to bin the holiday now, but want to make sure I get all my money back for the flights and the vouchers are fully usable. Out of interest, which email address did you use that you got a response from ? I've tried a couple but no response yet. And the phone line might as well not exist.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32744 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 18:07:57 »

Sugar free sweets. I'm having a few to stop me picking at food through the day. The warning on them says "excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect". I can now confirm this  Sad
Pages: 1 ... 2180 2181 2182 [2183] 2184 2185 2186 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: