Pages: 1 ... 2144 2145 2146 [2147] 2148 2149 2150 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5087165 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #32190 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 11:40:58 »

You guys are doing everything to tempt Ben back onto the edgy, relevant TEF.

I can take the proper right wing types, they are basically all a gammony parody of themselves now. Fuck the ‘sensible’ middle types though. Ooh I listened to the today programme and read a guardian editorial. I bet your wives are having a great time whilst you get cucked, but at least you have a nice safe sensible world view.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #32191 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 12:02:12 »

Sorry , I love you all really .
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #32192 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 13:54:48 »

Why do people (normally females) insist on airing their dirty laundry in public.

There is a woman who sits near me who is going through a separation and needing to sell their house and trying to get a new mortgage etc but she literally narrates every single phone call she has with her bank, her ex partner, her solicitor, he financial adviser .

I know its not a nice position to be in but we really don't need your life story.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #32193 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 15:02:58 »

I can take the proper right wing types, they are basically all a gammony parody of themselves now. Fuck the ‘sensible’ middle types though. Ooh I listened to the today programme and read a guardian editorial. I bet your wives are having a great time whilst you get cucked, but at least you have a nice safe sensible world view.

Speaking as someone who does all the above, except being cucked I think  Hmmm Ben's right that the TEF demographic is inexorably narrowing. We used to have kids, women, fascists and dangerous sociopaths. We've collectively chased nearly all of those off, and I miss at least some of them.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #32194 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 14:11:06 »

The two loudest chants of the night (Ginger Pele) after each goal being completely drowned out by the goal music at the CG  No
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32195 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 14:31:12 »

We don't need goal music.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32196 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 14:33:58 »

Parcel delivery companies. It ain't difficult to deliver a parcel is it? It has my name and address on it ffs. I'm waiting for a parcel that's been in the delivery driver's van for the last 5 days. Can I speak to a human, fuck can I. Would have been quicker for the supplier to walk from the Midlands with it in person.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #32197 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 16:09:10 »

Parcel delivery companies. It ain't difficult to deliver a parcel is it? It has my name and address on it ffs. I'm waiting for a parcel that's been in the delivery driver's van for the last 5 days. Can I speak to a human, fuck can I. Would have been quicker for the supplier to walk from the Midlands with it in person.

Yodel?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #32198 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 16:22:21 »

Don’t start, now we’ve finally got an iconic tune we campaigned for.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
scillyred

« Reply #32199 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 21:08:32 »

I had a mattress in a box to be delivered. My parcels are shipped over from Penzance - there are thousands that come over each year. This particular courier made up a pallet of three boxes of mattresses, a bike and some solar panels, meant for addresses all over the country, which our local courier then tried to deliver to me. It was a nightmare to sort out.
Bizarrely, one of the misdirected parcels was for friends of ours in Southampton !
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #32200 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 21:11:19 »

Glad All Over? Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32201 on: Friday, March 6, 2020, 07:56:09 »

On the BBC News there is a still in the background when they are talking about Coronavirus of a Chinese couple, the lady is wearing a face mask and the gentleman does not have a mask yet is wearing a backpack, but crucially, and this is the bit I don’t get, he’s wearing it on his chest. Is this a new fashion? A way of protecting his possessions from being stolen from his back?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #32202 on: Friday, March 6, 2020, 08:10:33 »

Apart from a few of you, I doubt many remember the original film of The Fly with Vincent Price.

Well, I was sat on the crapper this morning minding my own business when I hear Mrs Audrey crashing around, flying downstairs shouting ‘What’s the matter?’. She was convinced I was calling her - in trouble a la Elvis on the crapper.

She said I was shouting ‘Help me!’ in a squeaky voice.

Which brings me back to The Fly.

normy

Ignore
« Reply #32203 on: Friday, March 6, 2020, 08:46:46 »

American actors on TV  mistreating English. For example "What do you got?"  is heard frequently.

ust be the oldest
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #32204 on: Friday, March 6, 2020, 09:01:20 »

American actors on TV  mistreating English. For example "What do you got?"  is heard frequently.

Pages: 1 ... 2144 2145 2146 [2147] 2148 2149 2150 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: