Pages: 1 ... 2008 2009 2010 [2011] 2012 2013 2014 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5046770 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30150 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 13:38:58 »

Huh? Huh?
https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/17511200.thief-steals-screws-from-a-garden-gate-in-trowbridge/
Flashheart

« Reply #30151 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 13:43:14 »

It's all go in Swindon, then!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #30152 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 13:50:31 »

People who don't put the little divide on the till belt after their shopping. Bollocks to em, I just shove my shopping on the end of theirs.  Smiley
people who dont put dividers at the start of their shopping :-) Theres no hard and fast rule really as to who should be the one putting the divider up though is there.

Similar subject, people who dont wait for you to finish unloading your shopping before putting theirs on.
Was doing my shop and managed to get to an empty checkout. Started to unload my full trolley and about half way someone came up behind me and proceeded to put their stuff on the belt. So i said to them "excuse me mate, can you wait until i've finished" he gave a huff and stopped unloading but left what he already had unloaded. I deliberately spreadout the remaider of my shopping as much as possible to make him have to move his shit...
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30153 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 14:16:13 »

Smiley supermarket rage. I had some daft bint moan at me when I moved her unattended trolley out of the way to get to some produce. Told her that she shouldn't put it in the way.
My favourite shopping experience was when some dickhead charged past me to get to a till they just announced as opening. I went to another till with a queue. I gave him a huge grin as I breezed past after being served, he was still waiting for the teller to turn up  Smug Fuck Off
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30154 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 12:51:29 »

My regular parcel delivery firm charging me more than the original delivery costs because my parcel was 3cm too big. OK, my mistake, but that seems excessive. Their loss at the end of the day as I won't be using them again  Smiley
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #30155 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 13:04:45 »

My regular parcel delivery firm charging me more than the original delivery costs because my parcel was 3cm too big. OK, my mistake, but that seems excessive. Their loss at the end of the day as I won't be using them again  Smiley

They'll be gutted.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30156 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 13:11:23 »

They'll be gutted.

Couldn't care less, but I'll be content not paying them another bean.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30157 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 13:33:44 »

people who dont put dividers at the start of their shopping :-) Theres no hard and fast rule really as to who should be the one putting the divider up though is there.

Surely its just common courtesy though? Also the divider is often out of reach of the shopper behind as its tucked next to the cashier (if she hasn't fired it along) and quite often the shopper is dicking around on his phone and not moving out of the way for the shopper behind to be able to reach the divider.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30158 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 13:39:31 »

I had some stroppy bastard behind me once, huffed and puffed, went past everyone to grab a divider and slammed it down on the till behind me. My "oh dear" comment might not have helped  Cheesy
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #30159 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 21:53:22 »

Smiley supermarket rage. I had some daft bint moan at me when I moved her unattended trolley out of the way to get to some produce. Told her that she shouldn't put it in the way.
My favourite shopping experience was when some dickhead charged past me to get to a till they just announced as opening. I went to another till with a queue. I gave him a huge grin as I breezed past after being served, he was still waiting for the teller to turn up  Smug Fuck Off

Small victories 😁
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #30160 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 10:49:48 »

Signaling problems on the trains. Due to travel up to the Lake District Fromm euston only to turn up and be told no trains are going. Scurry across to Kings Cross to get an alternative which arrives 3 hours later and with 3 changes. Ho hum!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30161 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 11:09:35 »

Signaling problems on the trains. Due to travel up to the Lake District Fromm euston only to turn up and be told no trains are going. Scurry across to Kings Cross to get an alternative which arrives 3 hours later and with 3 changes. Ho hum!!

Where you going?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #30162 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 11:12:09 »

Where you going?

Patterdale?

It’s my dad’s 70th so we’re hiring a cottage for the weekend. My sister and kids are coming down from Scotland and we’re all bringing a ton of food and drink. The countryside looks stunning around there!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30163 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 11:19:07 »

Patterdale?

It’s my dad’s 70th so we’re hiring a cottage for the weekend. My sister and kids are coming down from Scotland and we’re all bringing a ton of food and drink. The countryside looks stunning around there!

Patterdale and Ullswater are lovely, have a good one!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30164 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 11:31:07 »

Patterdale and Ullswater are lovely, have a good one!

Many years ago, I stayed in a cottage overlooking Ullswater, near Pooley Bridge.  Bird at the time was a literary type, and the fella whose gaffe it was, was a poet, all a bit Wordsworth.

He'd spontaneously break out into poetry, most of the hangers on seemed to be young women, who lapped it up. The only other fella was a hard Jock, who served in the Sun Inn, and simply refused to accept payment when I ordered beer. I didn't argue being a poor student.
Pages: 1 ... 2008 2009 2010 [2011] 2012 2013 2014 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: