Pages: 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 2005 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5091278 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #30015 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 13:38:37 »

If only a politician had the intelligence, tact and diplomacy of a TEFer the world would be a better place and Stacey Dooley wouldn't need to go to Africa to feel warm all over.
Flashheart

« Reply #30016 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 14:04:19 »

We should send Red Ken out there, he'd fix it.

Or maybe he won't fix it, but we should still send him there. Somewhere very remote. With no internet.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30017 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 14:50:00 »

What the hell has it got to do with colonialism? Or is it Coz she's white?

I don't tend to take much notice of what Lammy says though.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #30018 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 09:53:54 »

Can anyone help-  PLEASE !!,     Have tried numerous times to access my prediction league account but it keeps telling me username or password is incorrect.   Have checked several times with my profile to ensure the information I am using is correct and all seems fine.   Have checked my spam folder but nothing showing in there.   All details I am using are the same as I have been using for several years.
Have used the 'forgotten password' link several times and it says an email has been sent to reset it,  but nothing ever appears. 
As there apears to be no contact information to ask I'm at a loss as of how to solve this issue,   Surely one of you guys out there may be able to help.    Thanks.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #30019 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 10:00:04 »

I still have a few kilos of milk bottle tops that didn’t make it to a blue peter appeal. Maybe Mr. Opportunist Lammy could start that fund up again?
Barry Scott

« Reply #30020 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 13:51:13 »

Can anyone help-  PLEASE !!,     Have tried numerous times to access my prediction league account but it keeps telling me username or password is incorrect.   Have checked several times with my profile to ensure the information I am using is correct and all seems fine.   Have checked my spam folder but nothing showing in there.   All details I am using are the same as I have been using for several years.
Have used the 'forgotten password' link several times and it says an email has been sent to reset it,  but nothing ever appears. 
As there apears to be no contact information to ask I'm at a loss as of how to solve this issue,   Surely one of you guys out there may be able to help.    Thanks.

Sent you a pm.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30021 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 15:03:54 »

Quote from: swindonmaniac

I'll try to look tonight. Can you pm me your username/email address and I'll take a butchers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30022 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 16:30:40 »

swindonmaniac, I've changed your prediction league passowrd and sent you a PM.
This is different from the forum password (I hope, else you won't be reading this).
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #30023 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 16:35:54 »

swindonmaniac, I've changed your presiction league passowrd and sent you a PM.
This is different from the forum password (I hope, else you won't be reading this).
Sorry but this did make me laugh, if you have changed his actual password too that would be so funny!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30024 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 16:52:01 »

not sure maniac would agree!

I've  just changed my prediction league password to double check now.. phew!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #30025 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 18:07:46 »

From memory of when I set it up, they're completely separate databases.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #30026 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 18:14:05 »

Who do they think is going to buy the Skrpal house in Salisbury now it’s been ‘successfully’ decontaminated.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #30027 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 19:07:52 »

Water bill has gone up to £40pm. Should be £63. But that is all we can afford. Used to pay £17.

Why did they not tell me I was underpaying?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #30028 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 21:05:15 »

Who do they think is going to buy the Skrpal house in Salisbury now it’s been ‘successfully’ decontaminated.

Half of this forum i’d suggest. You know, the ones who if you cut them in half would have a hammer and sickle running through them like seaside rock.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #30029 on: Friday, March 1, 2019, 22:50:15 »

Sorry but this did make me laugh, if you have changed his actual password too that would be so funny!

Please please say you changed it to "I love big cocks" or something like that, No reason personally bar I find that stuff funny. And hope the spouse is sat beside..
Pages: 1 ... 1999 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 2005 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: