Pages: 1 ... 1954 1955 1956 [1957] 1958 1959 1960 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5084745 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #29340 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 14:57:01 »

How easy is it for a 15 year old to get a job these days though?

FWIW our 5 year old girl is being an absolute tool at the moment!

Tbf mate, he's likely to have had his N.I number come through (or very soon), unless he's only just turned 15 (in say September). You have a point but I'm there are enough places if willing to look/search/hunt.  Obviously KP and waiting type jobs can tie you over and will take on employees under school leaving age. Even Tesco do I think too (with N.I card).  What makes it a little more difficult now is the change in school leaving age. Obviously if you have a job, apprenticeship or FE lined up at 16 then you don't have to stay on. If not you have to stay on until 18 and/or you may choose to as an alternative to a college.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
woolster

« Reply #29341 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 17:31:29 »

black fucking Friday,it now goes on for about 2 weeks with paltry price reductions, its just like Boxing day, a load of bollocks
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #29342 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 17:39:42 »

black fucking Friday,it now goes on for about 2 weeks with paltry price reductions, its just like Boxing day, a load of bollocks

Been like it for the last few year mate. It starts of with something like;

Super Savings Saturday
Sanctimonious Sunday
Unbelievable Cyber Monday
Twitter Promo Tuesday
Ash Wednesday Rebooted
Thoughtless Consumerism Thursday
Black Friday
Lets Do It Again Saturday
Sacrificial Sunday
Manic Monday
Torturing Tuesday
Wallets Empty Wednesday...

Yes, a load of old bollocks. Unless you happen to be after a discounted blender that will wash your bits at the same time like a Bidet.

It's called a Blidet  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #29343 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 19:34:11 »

Been like it for the last few year mate. It starts of with something like;

Super Savings Saturday
Sanctimonious Sunday
Unbelievable Cyber Monday
Twitter Promo Tuesday
Ash Wednesday Rebooted
Thoughtless Consumerism Thursday
Black Friday
Lets Do It Again Saturday
Sacrificial Sunday
Manic Monday
Torturing Tuesday
Wallets Empty Wednesday...

Yes, a load of old bollocks. Unless you happen to be after a discounted blender that will wash your bits at the same time like a Bidet.

It's called a Blidet  Soapy Tit Wank

Are you in marketing? 😁
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #29344 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 19:37:17 »

Are you in marketing? 😁

Haha, of course my post was sarcastic. I'm not but I've been told I should be.

'Incessant Nonsense'

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #29345 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 23:28:52 »

Pricks at  the supermarket - Sorry this is my Victor Meldrew moment,   you  run up and down the checkouts  until you find a till with one customer with about 10 items,  Result !,
they then amble through talking to the till operator about any old shit they can think of, then waste a few more minutes attempting to pack their bag, next hurdle is the payment,  more time wasted whilst they ferret for their purse, finally having found it can't find a coupon they think they have,  then can't remember which purse they put their loyalty card in, fucking hell, by now I'm hopping from one foot to the other,  then they insist on counting out all of their loose change - only to find out they are 2p short and then have to go back to their purse to get out another note. Does this only happen to me ?, seems like I draw the short straw every time !. Fucking supermarkets,  I hate them !.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #29346 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 23:38:24 »

Happens to me all the time. Banks is another, every time I go in there is some git going through their life history and shit. Just give them a form or get them to do it online.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #29347 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 00:00:48 »

Cunts that are come to a conclusion far too quickly, without thinking it through.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29348 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 01:42:15 »

Fucking supermarkets,  I hate them !.

I remember a time before supermarkets.... life was a lot more gentle, we didn't have much but shared what we had. The shop a key part of the community...think Wilf Castle's bread shop, and Eric Lane's pork butchers. Arguably gave STFC our best ever years.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #29349 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 06:54:40 »

Pricks at  the supermarket - Sorry this is my Victor Meldrew moment,   you  run up and down the checkouts  until you find a till with one customer with about 10 items,  Result !,
they then amble through talking to the till operator about any old shit they can think of, then waste a few more minutes attempting to pack their bag, next hurdle is the payment,  more time wasted whilst they ferret for their purse, finally having found it can't find a coupon they think they have,  then can't remember which purse they put their loyalty card in, fucking hell, by now I'm hopping from one foot to the other,  then they insist on counting out all of their loose change - only to find out they are 2p short and then have to go back to their purse to get out another note. Does this only happen to me ?, seems like I draw the short straw every time !. Fucking supermarkets,  I hate them !.

Sorry 🤫
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #29350 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 09:00:57 »

Sorry 🤫
Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #29351 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 14:37:21 »

Avoid Publix in the USA.  They have bag packers who offer to take your bags to the car.  These staff members will continue in this role even if there is a queue and another till is free to open up.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #29352 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 16:46:23 »

Cunts that are come to a conclusion far too quickly, without thinking it through.

Prescient.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #29353 on: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 16:46:47 »

Prescient.

Clap
Flashheart

« Reply #29354 on: Monday, November 19, 2018, 15:41:30 »

I was woken up this morning by a tooth that was giving me rather a lot of pain. I can still feel it now even though the pain has subsided somewhat. I'm hoping it'll be alright but deep down I know I am really just preventing the inevitable.

I'm going to have to have it pulled at some point. I am not looking forward to this.
Pages: 1 ... 1954 1955 1956 [1957] 1958 1959 1960 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: