Pages: 1 ... 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5047459 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28920 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 09:17:49 »

DIY. I fucking hate it. The only reason i do it is because i put if off long enough to the point where my wife says that she will do it. There is no way i'm being put to shame by my wife so i end up just doing what needs to be done.  (apart from painting, she can paint all she likes)
I laid tiles in one of the bathrooms last week and whilst i think i did a decent job for a first go, i never want to do it again, but the first thing my wife says is "you can do our bathroom next"
FFS
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #28921 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 10:58:06 »

DIY. I fucking hate it. The only reason i do it is because i put if off long enough to the point where my wife says that she will do it. There is no way i'm being put to shame by my wife so i end up just doing what needs to be done.  (apart from painting, she can paint all she likes)
I laid tiles in one of the bathrooms last week and whilst i think i did a decent job for a first go, i never want to do it again, but the first thing my wife says is "you can do our bathroom next"
FFS

Then after that you can do each of the kids' bathrooms, then both of the nannies*.

*Ahem, nannies'.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #28922 on: Monday, September 3, 2018, 19:37:23 »

DIY. I fucking hate it. The only reason i do it is because i put if off long enough to the point where my wife says that she will do it. There is no way i'm being put to shame by my wife so i end up just doing what needs to be done.  (apart from painting, she can paint all she likes)
FFS

I’m doing a bathroom refurb for my neighbour. The tiling has morphed from just the shower cubicle area and along the units to all over the room, while were at it we’ll have floor tile too.... my knees are going to take a hammering this week. Then there was a radiator move because the shower tray was bigger than originally discussed and impeded the new location. Not to mention the reworking of the pipes due to where the original owner plumbed the extension himself to save money. It goes on, so will her bill. For no other reason than she has gone mad from the original budget conscious layout to a I want and I want and I want.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #28923 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 08:38:02 »

The Royal Mail "we tried to deliver your parcel but there didn’t seem to be anyone in"...the front desk is manned 24 hours and there was definately no delivery attempt or a card left.

I come from a land down-under
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28924 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 08:54:22 »

Fucking slugs in the sitting room every morning. Slimy bastards. Even worse, it just reminds me of Fatty Evans every bleedin’ day.
Flashheart

« Reply #28925 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 08:56:38 »

Fucking slugs in the sitting room every morning. Slimy bastards. Even worse, it just reminds me of Fatty Evans every bleedin’ day.

My nan keeps finding maggots on the kitchen floor and she has no idea how they are getting there.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #28926 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 09:00:21 »

I do live in an old cottage and they creep in through the skirting board from outside. I don’t understand why they want to get in, though. There’s nowt to eat. I’ve instructed the greyhound to be on high slug alert every night but he’s too busy, obviously.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #28927 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 09:17:59 »

I do live in an old cottage and they creep in through the skirting board from outside. I don’t understand why they want to get in, though. There’s nowt to eat. I’ve instructed the greyhound to be on high slug alert every night but he’s too busy, obviously.

Had a similar problem once, they'll be getting in via the air bricks and under the floorboards. Sealant on the skirting helped.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28928 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 09:28:15 »

Do it in the bedroom, you will be more comfortable.....
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28929 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 09:32:35 »

I read that as fucking slags in the sitting room every morning.....
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28930 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 10:19:04 »

someone on my facebook just posted a photo of their fry up. Its got a Yorkshire pudding on it. A fucking Yorkshire pudding!!!!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #28931 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 10:20:38 »

someone on my facebook just posted a photo of their fry up. Its got a Yorkshire pudding on it. A fucking Yorkshire pudding!!!!
That shit aint right.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28932 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 10:23:17 »

That shit aint right.
I'm all for yorkies, but there's a time and a place, right?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #28933 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 10:27:51 »

I'm all for yorkies, but there's a time and a place, right?
Indeed, even as a pudding with cream and fruit is fine, not breakfast though.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28934 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 11:50:34 »

It needs sorting, but Mr Evans wants rather a lot.....

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/16686295.swindon-council-should-force-sale-of-mechanics-to-prevents-its-ruin-says-enthusiast/
Pages: 1 ... 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: