Pages: 1 ... 1863 1864 1865 [1866] 1867 1868 1869 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5091825 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #27975 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 09:13:16 »

french people....so fucking rude.

apologies it there are any french people on here.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #27976 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 10:14:42 »

Back of the queue as usual.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43922000

Even longer wait in the morgue for us "Christians"

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #27977 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 10:36:47 »

Losing to both sons in the TEF prediction league. I'm losing it, if I ever had it.

I noticed that the other day  Cheesy
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #27978 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 15:16:27 »

Maybe because the men’s has two stalsl to piss in as well! You are allowed to piss in them you know, not just sit down and have a roll up. I didn’t say I charged £50.00 PH, I just used it as an example. Trust me in this day and age £50.00 per hr is cheap for tradesmen, consultants don’t get out of bed for less than £500.00 per day.

PS. I am so glad you can confidently speak for the honesty of everyone in the righteous north.

Easy bait that was, I'm glad you bit. I was being pedantic. I actually assumed you were doing a residential job and not a commercial one. Assumption ey! The mother of all...

Oh I know that too well. I know a consultant QS, SE and chartered architect. They get their portion of the pie mate.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27979 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 19:41:06 »

Yet another pathetic sentence  Angry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43926623
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #27980 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 22:46:51 »

Finding out a lad I went to school with, played football against, and generally a decent lad has just been sentenced for manslaughter yesterday.

Ells is probably best placed to respond to this and I know people change and all that jazz. However, the psychology of 'why people do extreme things/actions' always amazes me. I find a circumstance like this incredibly sad. For the prosecuting family for obvious reasons but also the domino effect of the family of the defendant. You wake up one morning and life is as it were. You wake up the next and your partner/wife/husband has been arrested for an awful crime. You have no control over that life choice or situation. It is certainly an angle to consider. *People often forget the families of the accused, as if they have also committed it too.

*In no way do I take anything away from the victims families at all. Things like this are horrendous, but it's also horrendous for the other families too.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #27981 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 07:34:31 »

Easy bait that was, I'm glad you bit. I was being pedantic. I actually assumed you were doing a residential job and not a commercial one. Assumption ey! The mother of all...

Oh I know that too well. I know a consultant QS, SE and chartered architect. They get their portion of the pie mate.
So glad you get your jollies from such juvenile behaviour, an in expensive pastime that should enable you to be able to afford a tradesman skills Going forward.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27982 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 08:02:34 »

yes. death by dangerous driving carries a maximum of 14 years. What the fuck do you have to do to get 14 years?
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #27983 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:24:53 »

So glad you get your jollies from such juvenile behaviour, an in expensive pastime that should enable you to be able to afford a tradesman skills Going forward.

PCTKB  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #27984 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:40:27 »

PCTKB  Soapy Tit Wank

I have not got the faintest idea, however, I refer you again to my previous comment. Enjoy your week end.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #27985 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 16:31:51 »

Finding out a lad I went to school with, played football against, and generally a decent lad has just been sentenced for manslaughter yesterday.

Ells is probably best placed to respond to this and I know people change and all that jazz. However, the psychology of 'why people do extreme things/actions' always amazes me. I find a circumstance like this incredibly sad. For the prosecuting family for obvious reasons but also the domino effect of the family of the defendant. You wake up one morning and life is as it were. You wake up the next and your partner/wife/husband has been arrested for an awful crime. You have no control over that life choice or situation. It is certainly an angle to consider. *People often forget the families of the accused, as if they have also committed it too.

*In no way do I take anything away from the victims families at all. Things like this are horrendous, but it's also horrendous for the other families too.

Funnily enough I spent a lot of time working with a programme that supports prisoners and their families. It's a huge part of rehabilitation that they maintain contact if possible but you are absolutely correct, those who have a loved one commit an awful crime are often overlooked when we think about victims. It's not just the emotional side of it either; there are practicalities like loss of earnings, potential homelessness, retaliation from the community etc.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #27986 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 16:57:46 »

A true tragedy to lose two young children so needlessly.  The driver has been convicted 30 (THIRTY) times for driving without a licence or insurance.  It's kinda surprising he wasn't in prison already.

As an aside, the BBC reports that when stopped the killer and his passenger were "four times over the limit for cocaine".  How many sodding lines before you are over the limit for submitting a report for BBC online, I wonder? 
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #27987 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 17:05:40 »

A true tragedy to lose two young children so needlessly.  The driver has been convicted 30 (THIRTY) times for driving without a licence or insurance.  It's kinda surprising he wasn't in prison already.

As an aside, the BBC reports that when stopped the killer and his passenger were "four times over the limit for cocaine".  How many sodding lines before you are over the limit for submitting a report for BBC online, I wonder? 

He was, he'd only been out a week.
A week before the crash Brown had been released from prison for possessing an offensive weapon.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #27988 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 17:30:08 »

Makes the sentence seem all the lighter given the background.  Still, life is more complex than allowed for by internet posters like me.  Mum is left with a life sentence for sure.

Massive respect to you by the way for getting involved with prisoners/their families.

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #27989 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 20:18:34 »

I have not got the faintest idea, however, I refer you again to my previous comment. Enjoy your week end.

Pot calling the kettle...

I've had a lovely weekend. Hope you did too?

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 1863 1864 1865 [1866] 1867 1868 1869 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: