Pages: 1 ... 1736 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 1742 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5090105 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26070 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:18:41 »

Tim Sherwood brought in young signings that took us down, didn't once communicate with the fans then washed his hands of it all.

The only useful signings were Ince and it should have been Ajose . He can't take credit for the latter. The rest were bollocks for what was needed.

You can't be too negative about Tim Sherwood, as big a disaster of an appointment as we've made.

Sherwood is not at the club any more. Criticising him is not being negative about the current state of the club.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26071 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:23:31 »

Be we need to move on. The club obviously have.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26072 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:27:09 »

But it's in reaction to a Sun article written today and includes crap about his time here.

He's hardly dragged out up out the blue and he's hardly in an exclusive club laughing at the article.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #26073 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:40:24 »

But it's in reaction to a Sun article written today and includes crap about his time here.

He's hardly dragged out up out the blue and he's hardly in an exclusive club laughing at the article.
Has anybody got a link for this?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26074 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:42:06 »

He's still a negative fucker.

Let's move on. We have a group of oldies to look forward to next season 😁

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26075 on: Friday, June 30, 2017, 17:52:28 »

bloody has beens, their legs have gone. don't know why we didn't bring in young hungry players...
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #26076 on: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 23:24:57 »

Two things.

- went to Botley Oxford today. What a shit hole.

Welcome to suburbia. Shame the house prices don't reflect your view.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26077 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:26:35 »

He's still a negative fucker.

Let's move on. We have a group of oldies to look forward to next season 😁
Doesn't he write for the Mail now, contractually bound to be negative and hate everything then.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #26078 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:32:07 »

Got cut up at the Moonies roundabout the other day, as you do.

Noticed the baby on board sign in the back, as the offending car carried on oblivious to the upset caused.
Also noticed that the car was filled with baseball cap clad spotty oiks with no sign of the cheeky monkey or little princess being on board.

Most people probably don't realise that if their car was to get badly crumpled in an accident and the baby on board sign is spotted by the emergency services, then they will try and extract junior first at the expense of the eejit in the front.
So take the sign down for journey's where the little person is not on board.

Tend to keep clear of car's with baby on board signs as generally there is a crap driver on board as well.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26079 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:49:39 »

the baby on board sign has no purpose in a (major) accident.

besides which it generally ends up god knows where when the back window shatters
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #26080 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:50:27 »

I got cut up in Chiswick by an X5 last night with the number plate V 121CHE. I can only presume this is supposed to indicate the wealth of the man driving a fairly old X5. Weirdly the plate had a Maserati badge on it.

Same guy cut me off again at Kew Bridge. Guess he didn't like my sarcastic slow clapping
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26081 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 08:51:15 »

somebody decided to drive over the path to get in to the outlet yesterday and grab a child and parent spot on the other side.

no idea if he spotted the child walking on the path from the other direction. assume he did.

Mrs B commented on the same (to me), he heard and thought we were moaning he took a parent and child space 'I've got a kid you bonehead' said Scouser to me thinking I'd said it.

why the fuck did my brain think 'calm down calm down' was the right answer. thankfully he was small and left it , cause I can't fight.

also wonder if he got out the same way given a lack of ticket.

yeah, you probably had to be there.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26082 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 10:29:18 »

Got cut up at the Moonies roundabout the other day, as you do.

Noticed the baby on board sign in the back, as the offending car carried on oblivious to the upset caused.
Also noticed that the car was filled with baseball cap clad spotty oiks with no sign of the cheeky monkey or little princess being on board.

Most people probably don't realise that if their car was to get badly crumpled in an accident and the baby on board sign is spotted by the emergency services, then they will try and extract junior first at the expense of the eejit in the front.
So take the sign down for journey's where the little person is not on board.

Tend to keep clear of car's with baby on board signs as generally there is a crap driver on board as well.

Probably, members of ther growing army of illegal road users. Cuts to traffic police, and lenient courts mean that for large numbers of people incurring the high costs of legal motoring are just not worth it.  The mindset then infects the driving...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #26083 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 13:06:41 »

the baby on board sign has no purpose in a (major) accident.

besides which it generally ends up god knows where when the back window shatters

Quite. I really don't see the point in a baby on board sign, unless it's to advertise the fact that the driver is fertile. It's not as if people drive like cunts,  but then modify their driving when they see the sign.

It's All Good..............
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #26084 on: Sunday, July 2, 2017, 13:34:36 »

I don't understand a 9 year contract

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/01/saul-niguez-nine-year-contract-atletico-madrid

Just give him 5 years maybe, in case he breaks a leg or something? The wage will probably need renegotiating by then too. I guess it's a statement rather than a practicality. Wasn't Pardew given 6 years at Newcastle recently too? Bet he was looking forward to the payoff.
Pages: 1 ... 1736 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 1742 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: