Pages: 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 [1737] 1738 1739 1740 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5086824 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #26040 on: Monday, June 26, 2017, 08:19:55 »

Giving myself a blister that covers three quarters of my palm digging clay out of the garden yesterday (and yes, it was really digging  Smiley

I come from a land down-under
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26041 on: Monday, June 26, 2017, 08:21:07 »

absolutely disgraceful, 1 race ban (or black flag) should be the penalty.

shame about the head restraint issue for Hamilton too.

Hamilton has suffered from a head restraint problem for a number of years, mainly struggling to restrain it from disappearing up his own arse.

Didn't see the incident yesterday as I just cannot be bothered with F1 anymore, although I noticed in the press conferences Hamilton was playing billy big bollocks about sorting it out man for man when he knew there was no chance of that happening, much like your average wannabe football hooligan shouting come on then while safely behind a cordon of police.  
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #26042 on: Monday, June 26, 2017, 23:29:16 »

Didn't realise Troy Archibald Henville only played 19 times for us in two years. I know he was injured a lot but seem to remember him playing more than that.

Only played 43 games since he left us 3 years ago.

Poor Troy. Always quite liked hjm.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #26043 on: Monday, June 26, 2017, 23:50:01 »

Being crocked gives him more time to look at big booty bitches, though. So he could be quite happy.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #26044 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 07:07:06 »

Being crocked gives him more time to look at big booty bitches, though. So he could be quite happy.
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #26045 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 10:20:45 »

Ed Sheeran

Paint watches Ed Sheeran dry
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26046 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 11:10:13 »

Paint watches Ed Sheeran dry

I watched a bit of his set on the box on Sunday... more or less to see what he's about, as I'd no idea.

Young people especially girls seemed to like his stuff... so fair play to the fella, he's a spokesman for his generation, (Ells excepted)   Not exactly my cup of tea, but that means nowt; I was more of a John Lennon man in the 60's, but really enjoyed Barry Gibb's set, which I wouldn't have done 50 years ago.

So maybe Ells will enjoy Ed in 2067  Smiley
Panda Paws

« Reply #26047 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 11:12:44 »

I'm not a huge fan of Sheeran, but you've got to respect the fact he headlined Glasto with nothing but a guitar and a loop peddle. Did make me laugh seeing all the music snobs cry that he had a backing track and mimed etc. Idiots.

Most boring collection of headliners in a long time though for sure.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26048 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 11:37:39 »

I'm not a huge fan of Sheeran, but you've got to respect the fact he headlined Glasto with nothing but a guitar and a loop peddle. Did make me laugh seeing all the music snobs cry that he had a backing track and mimed etc. Idiots.

Most boring collection of headliners in a long time though for sure.

Indeed, it was actually quite dull and good on Sheeran, if only for pissing so many off (plus I have a vested interest as my wife has done quite well off him!)

The BBC coverage was woeful mainly as it included Whiley and Laverne.....
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #26049 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:13:01 »

I would say Sheeran is actually quite underated as mad as that sounds.To do what he does with just a Guitar and loop peddal is fucking nuts.

I went and the headliners weren't the best but the rest was amazing. Best experience ever
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #26050 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:19:05 »

To be fair,he's no worse than the Foo Fighters.

Mind you,I loved the Radiohead set,yet noticed a lot of people calling it pretentious wank on social media..

Loved Barry Gibb too,one of the all time great songwriters and truly worthy of the " legend " status.

Best thing for me  was Sleaford Mods,a manic whirlwind of  Tourettes energy from two blokes pushing 50.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #26051 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:19:29 »

The over-hyping of an U21 match

I come from a land down-under
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26052 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:30:13 »

I would say Sheeran is actually quite underated as mad as that sounds.To do what he does with just a Guitar and loop peddal is fucking nuts.

I went and the headliners weren't the best but the rest was amazing. Best experience ever

Think the opposite tbh. I get that he's good but not sure he's THAT good. Playing with a loop pedal is bloody difficult and certainly a skill but I think it's a fuck ton harder to play as a band on stage than play on your own (and yeah I've done both, obviously not to THIS level!!)

Foos absolutely smashed it.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #26053 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:33:15 »

Think the opposite tbh. I get that he's good but not sure he's THAT good. Playing with a loop pedal is bloody difficult and certainly a skill but I think it's a fuck ton harder to play as a band on stage than play on your own (and yeah I've done both, obviously not to THIS level!!)

Foos absolutely smashed it.

For me though i hear people slagging him off for his songs etc the lyrics that type of thing. Never hear many actually talk about his guitar playing and the loop pedal. I wouldn't ever actually say anyone was good or shit anyway as it's all about a individuals taste. Always annoys me when someone says another artist is shit like their word is gospel
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #26054 on: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 14:37:09 »

Our wedding first dance was played by one of the headliners at Glasto, and mighty fine it sounded too!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 [1737] 1738 1739 1740 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: