Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 1636 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5084967 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24480 on: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 17:33:36 »

Who's she?  Huh?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24481 on: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 17:35:16 »

The irresponsible dick head who let their dog shit on the corner of my drive, and leave it for me to clear up. I would have rubbed the owners nose in it.
That's assuming it wasn't a stray  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 17:36:52 by 4D » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #24482 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:15:10 »

"Don't finish that bottle of whiskey, just go to bed otherwise you'll find it hard to work tomorrow" I told myself last night.

Did I listen to myself? Of course not. Idiot.
Panda Paws

« Reply #24483 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:30:23 »

She's one of the most successful businesswomen Of all time

This.

Everyone says they don't know who she is yet she's worth millions and millions of dollars and remains one of the most marketable people in the world to a rich demographic that is notoriously hard to market to.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24484 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:36:12 »

This.

Oh, come on. She was Paris Hilton's mate and someone spotted the opportunity to ride off the back of that, making millions selling to the stupid celebrity obsessed 'hello/OK' generation.

She's not some genius businesswomen. She has a genius team, she's worth a lot of money. So is Trump.

Things I actually know about her:
 - She's rich
 - She's got a big arse
 - She married a bigger arse
 - Something about her dad/uncle/brother being a tranny.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24485 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:40:02 »

Who's she?  Huh?

The irresponsible dick head who let their dog shit on the corner of my drive, and leave it for me to clear up

It would be brilliant if you've just answered your own question with that
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #24486 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:42:57 »

This.

Everyone says they don't know who she is yet she's worth millions and millions of dollars and remains one of the most marketable people in the world to a rich demographic that is notoriously hard to market to.
It's not Kim Kardashian that annoys me, it's the army of brain dead fucking idiots that help to turn people like her; with no discernible talents or skills, into global superstars. Mind, I get fucked off with people like Joey counting Essex being famous for absolutely fuck all, so maybe it's just me. Celebrities used to be celebrities because they were very good at something....

It's All Good..............
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24487 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:57:15 »

It's not Kim Kardashian that annoys me, it's the army of brain dead fucking idiots that help to turn people like her; with no discernible talents or skills, into global superstars. Mind, I get fucked off with people like Joey counting Essex being famous for absolutely fuck all, so maybe it's just me. Celebrities used to be celebrities because they were very good at something....

Joey Essex was on something the other night and he seems to be famous purely for being thick as shit and basically playing up to his total thickness?
Panda Paws

« Reply #24488 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 13:00:17 »

Oh, come on. She was Paris Hilton's mate and someone spotted the opportunity to ride off the back of that, making millions selling to the stupid celebrity obsessed 'hello/OK' generation.

She's not some genius businesswomen. She has a genius team, she's worth a lot of money. So is Trump.

Things I actually know about her:
 - She's rich
 - She's got a big arse
 - She married a bigger arse
 - Something about her dad/uncle/brother being a tranny.

The whole point is people like you and I aren't meant to give a shit about her, but she, and her family, have cleverly built a huge business empire off the back of nothing, marketing to the hardest demographic of all to connect with.

It's like my dad saying he doesn't like my new trainers. I'm glad he doesn't. If he did, I wouldn't want to wear them.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #24489 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 14:58:59 »

I said the same to my wife and she pointed out I have been paying to watch men play football for 30 odd years and let results dictate my mood. Wish I liked Kim Kardashian instead
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #24490 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 15:42:29 »

I saw a post on the net which said "Stop making stupid people famous"

Sums it up nicely really.
Panda Paws

« Reply #24491 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 15:56:03 »

We're not the people who make people famous. We're the people who sit and type away on a football forum that is proudly full of bollocks. We're meant to hate them, that's the whole point.

Yet go and ask any girl between 12 and 25 who they're favourite person is on Snapchat...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24492 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 16:20:52 »

I'm not really up to date with the Kardashian thing. My knowledge of her extends to she's married to Kanye West and she's a hobbit (and he's a gay fish).

But then again I still think Nintendo's are cool so I'm way out of touch.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #24493 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 17:13:27 »

I've just formally applied for a job - the first time I've done so for decades. Is it usual to be asked about sexual orientation and whether your present gender is the same as you were born with?

What fucking difference can that make to whether you are suitable or not?
Flashheart

« Reply #24494 on: Monday, October 3, 2016, 17:17:54 »

I'm guessing that that is not even legal.
Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 1636 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: