Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5089896 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #21585 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 06:09:20 »

He's British and he's winning, of course the BBC are gonna love him!

On the subject of cars... Middle lane hoggers on the flipping M4. Every day this week there's someone just sat there for absolutely no reason. Does my nut in!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34933345

Watching the video here do you reckon he got rammed as he was hogging middle lane, I was trying to work out why the Larry driver was so aggressive

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21586 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 07:37:32 »

yeah, I reckon because the lorry driver wanted to go at 70.1 miles an hour compared to the 65 middle lane morris was doing.

hopefully the lorry driver will be done for dangerous driving and the car driver fined for being a bellend on an empty motorway.

Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company,

just a minute, perhaps it's just extreme marketing..[/quote]
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #21587 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 08:27:47 »

That bloke has no intention of moving over to the inside lane. He could clearly see the lorry approaching, and had enough time to move over. Selfish driving.

Yes the lorry was wrong, the car driving pillock should have moved over. He should also be fined.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21588 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 09:24:10 »

Watching the video here do you reckon he got rammed as he was hogging middle lane, I was trying to work out why the Larry driver was so aggressive

The guy is definitely hogging but fuck me, that's a bit of an overreaction. They both should get a slap for that.
Barry Scott

« Reply #21589 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 10:59:55 »

What a massive fucking bellend. Not only is he driving like a cock in the middle lane and disrupting traffic, but he got "injured", wanker. Glad the lorry did that, I can't count the number of times I've wanted to do that. Maybe he'll now try to drive properly.

Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company, followed the lorry to a depot in Dunstable where an ambulance took him to hospital with neck and shoulder pain.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21590 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:19:24 »

Because he is the king of the road and if lorry drivers I know are anything to go by he has a massive chip on his shoulder against anyone else on the road as he is obviously a better driver than anyone else - Taxi drivers seem to suffer from the same problem.

Car driver should have pulled over (but Christ if he is going to do that to every car that stays in the middle lane its going to be like a demolition derby out there), but lorry was quite capable of going round him as he did and to side swipe the car is just dangerous driving and should be dealt with accordingly. Twat!

Although taking note of the blokes business, I do wonder whether there is more to this than is being reported, the damage to the care also appears very superficial for two engagements with an artic!

Since I have had to give up driving and are now just a passenger everywhere its just become clear that people just cannot drive and have no spatial awareness anymore.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #21591 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:22:59 »

Lorry couldn't pull over to overtake as it was a motorway and the muppet was in the middle lane...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Barry Scott

« Reply #21592 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:24:56 »

Exactly what I was about to say Sippo. Artics aren't even allowed in the outside lane, so the bellend's just slowing traffic.

but lorry was quite capable of going round him
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #21593 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:43:08 »

Lorry couldn't pull over to overtake as it was a motorway and the muppet was in the middle lane...

I am fully aware of that, although he did - I am also fully aware that they cannot drive other vehicles off the road yet he seemed perfectly happy to consider that entirely acceptable so I suspect that his interretataion of HGV law is somewhat fluid.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #21594 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:46:03 »

Exactly what I was about to say Sippo. Artics aren't even allowed in the outside lane, so the bellend's just slowing traffic.

Much like the lorries that drive two abreast down dual carriageways for miles as they crawl past one another on the limiter then really.

Car driver was a prick but is trying to kill him really an acceptable response?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #21595 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:49:24 »

Trying to kill him is a bit drastic....

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #21596 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:53:04 »

Trying to kill him is a bit drastic....

Really - deliberately driving into someone at that speed could he have had any idea at all what the outcome was going to be, car could be dragged under, spin and be hit by following traffic just for starters...

Sadly most drivers don't seem to get the damage that cars (and in this case an artic) can cause...
Panda Paws

« Reply #21597 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:53:42 »

This might be a stupid question but why didn't he just stay in inside lane and "undertake"?

Call me a cunt if you want, but if I'm driving at the dead of night in lane 1, and there's a knob in the middle lane doing 60, I won't go across three lanes and back again to go round him.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #21598 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:54:04 »

As someone who drives a van limited to 70mph, I can only imagine the frustration caused by cunts like that to drivers of lorries limited to 56 (or in RM's case, 52) I firmly believe that everyone should be made to drive a 70-limited car on the motorway at least once, then you'd understand the annoyance these bellends cause. Lost count of the amount of times I've been on the inside lane as someone has pulled out to overtake really fucking slowly, we've approached a lorry and I've indicated to pull out in plenty of time, the motorway is clear so the guy in the middle can go to the outside lane but he just stays next to me effectively running me into the back of the lorry unless I slow down. This now means if I see a truck ahead and traffic approaching behind I will pull out to the middle lane long in advance, more often than not the middle lane twats will stay behind me, not pull out and overtake despite an empty motorway, then speed off when I pull back in. People can be such cunts on motorways.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #21599 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 12:00:49 »

This might be a stupid question but why didn't he just stay in inside lane and "undertake"?

He was overtaking someone on the inside lane.

Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: