Pages: 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5066191 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21570 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 15:05:23 »

Sad fuckers who sit in tailbacks to get into the Outlet.

How can people be so obsessed with fucking shopping.

I work at the National Trust... I have to sit in these tailbacks to get into work!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #21571 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 15:16:19 »

Examples?

It is so petty and pretentious I really cannot be bothered - but it involves women who think they are better than are.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21572 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 16:07:16 »

It is so petty and pretentious I really cannot be bothered - but it involves women who think they are better than are.

This is all going round in circles are we back on Adele now?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21573 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 18:32:58 »

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/schoolgirl-15-killed-herself-because-of-sensitivity-to-wifi-bereaved-mother-claims-a3127136.html

Sad news but blaming it on wifi? What the actual fuck?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21574 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 18:43:43 »

she didn't mention the radio waves, nor mobile phone.

suppose she needs something to blame for some sort of closure and can't find anything else .
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #21575 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 19:44:19 »

I've experienced parents calling complaining about wifi. You have more radiation effects from satellites in space.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21576 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 19:47:14 »

I've experienced parents calling complaining about wifi. You have more radiation effects from satellites in space.
Where I worked previously I heard all sorts of stories about customers losing deals because the schools had received too many complaints about installing wireless - it's absolute fucking bollocks.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #21577 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 19:59:39 »

I work at the National Trust... I have to sit in these tailbacks to get into work!
My neighbour works there too.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21578 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 20:13:57 »

This was local to me. From what i read in another paper somewhere else she was still upset regarding a friend that had recently comitted suicide in banbury

Very sad
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #21579 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 22:00:14 »

Christmas Lists...I've been badgered for weeks to make a christmas list, which is hard because i'm a grumpy cunt that doesn't want/need anything. Surprisingly, if i do want/need something i buy it at the time, i don't think "oh i'll wait 6 months and put it on the x-mas list"
I find myself putting down random crap which i'll probably never use just for the sake of it.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #21580 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 22:08:58 »

Christmas Lists...I've been badgered for weeks to make a christmas list, which is hard because i'm a grumpy cunt that doesn't want/need anything. Surprisingly, if i do want/need something i buy it at the time, i don't think "oh i'll wait 6 months and put it on the x-mas list"
I find myself putting down random crap which i'll probably never use just for the sake of it.

Haha, reminds me of my Amazon wishlist that I had to make for my birthday.

I had a few bits on it. We also have a private wish list that we use for stuff that we'd like but perhaps wouldn't want others to know about or certainly not buy for us.

I accidentally put a nose and ear trimmer on my birthday wishlist instead of our private wishlist.
I was horrified to find out that it had been purchased.

It turned up a couple of days later, wrapped, with a card that read "Happy Birthday! Sort your fucking nostrils out" from my brother Smiley
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #21581 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 23:02:43 »

You know what, the misses is always moaning at me for not doing my ear and nostril hair. You got a link to it?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #21582 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 23:14:01 »

My family have always done Christmas lists, and we've always bought presents for the whole lot, from my parents and their partners down to nephews and nieces. We've now grown to a clan of 19 people, Christmas has become offensively expensive, so this year we're doing a secret santa between the grown ups and you would not believe the fuss it's caused! My Mum's husband has thrown a strop because he doesn't agree with how my twin has organised it so she knows who's buying for who, and my middle sister has kicked off big style about buying presents she's not sure will be wanted. Me, I couldn't give a flying fuck, Christmas presents are stupid, silly things, I got a New York Rangers luchadore mask a couple of years back, and fucking loved it!

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #21583 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 23:36:03 »

I've recieved a lovely Christmas list from my oldest nephew who's nearly 13 all lovely writing on the outside (to my dearest Auntie & Uncle!!) and inside list of gifts such as Ray Ban sunglasses and a Rolex watch!!! Keep dreaming love!  Clap
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #21584 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 00:27:26 »

My Mum asked me how to make a Wishlist this year but I already know what she wants because she keeps adding it to my basket on Amazon (thankfully she hasn't figured out the payment bit yet.) I went to buy a buy a book about Spanish Football the other day only to be asked if I wanted to spend another £30 on gnomes and shit. No thanks.

My gripe:
Wrong thread maybe but I don't want to step on 4D's toes and I AM annoyed:

Can anyone recommend a forum I can post on to get some help with my laptop annoyance? It's Windows and I'm both a) exhausted from trying all the options I've found online myself and b) sick of bothering all the geeks experts I actually know after my hard drive went up the Oxford a while ago

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: