Pages: 1 ... 1369 1370 1371 [1372] 1373 1374 1375 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5049104 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20565 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 22:57:59 »

Yeah, why the hell do people do that?

Anyone who does this please let us know.

Being a bit Sigmund, It's an unconscious thing to do with you think there is a better chance your car wont get nicked If it's near someone else's. You either have a really good car, or a really bad one, either way yours would be nicked first Wink
Skinny Pete

« Reply #20566 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 04:41:34 »

Got a problem with our new bathroom suite. Not a functioning problem more a, shall we say, aesthetic one.

The new toilet leaves a shitty stain every single time after I take a dump. OK,  sometimes that does involve a mighty load, but after forking out a grand I don't see why I have to delve into the watery depths with the loo brush all the time.

The previous bog, albeit avocado in hue, never had this problem.

Apologies to anyone having their breakfast.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #20567 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 07:37:32 »

Got a problem with our new bathroom suite. Not a functioning problem more a, shall we say, aesthetic one.

The new toilet leaves a shitty stain every single time after I take a dump. OK,  sometimes that does involve a mighty load, but after forking out a grand I don't see why I have to delve into the watery depths with the loo brush all the time.

The previous bog, albeit avocado in hue, never had this problem.

Apologies to anyone having their breakfast.

Must be a new toilet thing, I have the same small issue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20568 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 07:52:50 »

Yep full on F1 racing in our new ones as well, whoever signed off the design, didn't do a full user acceptance test.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #20569 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:02:52 »

A lot of new ones have a german style shelf that typically is what gets smeared as the shit hits it and streaks on its way down. Couple that woth modern flushes being quite wussy for water saving sms yu have a recipe for shitty toilet.

Why don't they coat toilet bowls with teflon?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #20570 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30:52 »

The person that i took there did that.
Rang and rang to be answered with "we are busy at the moment,please call later"

Were they reporting something, or was it something that required going there physically?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Skinny Pete

« Reply #20571 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 11:18:30 »

Dithering, diddery, doddery old cunts driving!

Get yerself off to Dignitas
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #20572 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 11:56:12 »

Being a bit Sigmund, It's an unconscious thing to do with you think there is a better chance your car wont get nicked If it's near someone else's. You either have a really good car, or a really bad one, either way yours would be nicked first Wink

I hope they are not unconcious when driving....
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20573 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 09:16:07 »

I've been looking to book a holiday recently so have been spending quite a bit of time reading Trip Advisor reviews. The amount of people that moan about the lack of wi-fi in hotel reviews is infuriating. You're on holiday FFS!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20574 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 09:21:19 »

I've been looking to book a holiday recently so have been spending quite a bit of time reading Trip Advisor reviews. The amount of people that moan about the lack of wi-fi in hotel reviews is infuriating. You're on holiday FFS!

Have to disagree there. Iff in one place i use it to work out trips out for the next day etc, and if travelling around its a great help for sorting trains,hotels, coaches whatever.  Certainly way easier than 15 years ago when you'd be using a 5 year old lonely planet and trying to work out what currency fits in a phone box.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #20575 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 22:54:46 »

Do people not converse in person any more. While Wi-Finis convenient, it's making many of us extremely self absorbed. What's wrong with asking the hotel to recommend a place to go....

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20576 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 23:12:50 »

Do people not converse in person any more. While Wi-Finis convenient, it's making many of us extremely self absorbed. What's wrong with asking the hotel to recommend a place to go....

In the first instance, because they aren't local who work in hotels as a rule. Secondly on the travelling about bit. I have been in Singapore trying to book a hotel in Bali, or Darwin and looking for one in Adelaide, or Perth etc etc. It's just so much easier, it's great for that, but I do agree on the conversing bit in general. Best bet is logon wifi, do what you need in 30 seconds, and then spend the 4 hours it would have taken getting shitfaced with the locals Wink
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #20577 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 23:28:24 »

I get you, wholeheartedly for the purposes you mention. It's a poisoned chalice somewhat and if you are looking for a connecting onward flight then yes the local bar keep will be slightly perplexed.

I have a somewhat more relaxed approach to holiday plans (I do like to get about), but I will take things at a very slow pace  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #20578 on: Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:12:30 »

Dithering, diddery, doddery old cunts driving!

Get yerself off to Dignitas
This plus, people of Malmesbury that gave me some shit this morning while making a delivery, have you never had anything delivered to your house?
Cut the attitude and allow those who use the road for their business a little slack. You arseholes.
REDBUCK

« Reply #20579 on: Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:19:22 »

Oh go on then, tell us where you parked to upset the residents of Malmesbury
Pages: 1 ... 1369 1370 1371 [1372] 1373 1374 1375 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: