Pages: 1 ... 1326 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 1332 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5048367 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #19920 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 11:30:25 »

If you dashcammed it then make sure you got his reg number in the video and send it to the police.

Wankers like that should be prosecuted.

This.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19921 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:04:58 »

I'll check the footage later, but he was to the side of me (dual carriageway) so not sure if it would've picked up the phone in his hand.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19922 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:19:44 »

Last week on the M4 I saw a women putting on makeup, and a texter who was looking at their phone holding it to the steering wheel, whilst the passenger next to them crowded in to also get a look.

Its a lot more common than it should be.

But that wasn't the worst thing:

I had a 'friend' undertook someone using the inside lane.

Mainly because the car in front had got impatient with the inattentive car in front of him not pulling in from the rightmost lane, and started to tailgate.

Inattentive car in front  of tailgater found his mirrors and got upset and decided to brake test said car.
Tailgater tried to undertake.
Inattentive blocked him by pulling into middle lane.
Both pull into outside lane.
Brake test starts again.

Screw that, I'm not getting caught up in your accident.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19923 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:32:28 »

Oh I see terrible driving almost every day. It was just that guy in particular irked me this morning.

Some bloke in a VW Camper almost ploughed into me on the M4 on Saturday, not paying attention to the lanes narrowing into the roadworks at Reading. He obliviously carried on between the original white road markings instead of the new temporary ones. Having to jump on the brakes in lane 3 of the motorway was almost a pant-painting experience.
Flashheart

« Reply #19924 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:34:26 »

You oughta see some of the stuff I see it here.
DMR

« Reply #19925 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:43:40 »

I'll check the footage later, but he was to the side of me (dual carriageway) so not sure if it would've picked up the phone in his hand.

That, and right or wrong, it makes you a right snake in the grass.

Let the police do the policing.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #19926 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 13:41:32 »

Let the police do the policing.

Rarely see the fuckers these days
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19927 on: Monday, July 6, 2015, 15:36:45 »

Arseholes who cant think more than one step ahead. 

Wireless festival is on in Finsbury park.  Lets try and get in free.

So the poor minimum wage yellow shirt security get attacked.

So the licensing authority demand extra security and extra fencing before the festival happens again

So the prices rocket up to cover this or the acts become less, ahem, 'good' (Fucking Nicky Minge, David Gitty and Avicci aint my cup of tea)

Or the festival has to move out of London, or the festival doesn't happen.  All because you thought it'd be laugh to try and force some mob rule for nothing.

Some people need to evolve.

That went to plan then...
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/festivals/wireless-festival-2015-watch-dozens-of-fans-gatecrash-lethal-bizzles-performance-10366786.html

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #19928 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 08:50:28 »

Yeah really funny you cock. Driving along with no seatbelt, smoking an e cigarette with a phone in your hand.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19929 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 09:55:03 »

We had 3 days of this shit.  Poor bastards on security being abused, assaulted and traumatised buy these fucktards.

The license isnt going to be easy to obtain next year is it.

As I said on facebook yesterday, if your going to form a mob, form a mob for a purpose.  Form a mob to stop yourself being fucked by Cameron and Osbourne and the rest of the upper classholes.  Dont form a mob to get to see David Guetta pretend to play records and Nicky Minaj mime.

Never knowingly overstated.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #19930 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 10:35:38 »

Steve Brookstein tweeting this:
10 years ago I was heading home from New York and Barcelona after celebrating a No1 album. Totally oblivious to 7/7 attacks.
I mean.. I sort of get what he's trying to illustrate.. But to phrase it like that. How anyone could write that and not expect a backlash.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #19931 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 11:05:08 »

Never heard of him
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #19932 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 12:25:03 »

Never heard of him

He won the first ever X Factor or one of the early ones.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19933 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 12:58:20 »

We had 3 days of this shit.  Poor bastards on security being abused, assaulted and traumatised buy these fucktards.

The license isnt going to be easy to obtain next year is it.

As I said on facebook yesterday, if your going to form a mob, form a mob for a purpose.  Form a mob to stop yourself being fucked by Cameron and Osbourne and the rest of the upper classholes.  Dont form a mob to get to see David Guetta pretend to play records and Nicky Minaj mime.

Good post. Like when the Tottenham protest riots just ended up being a free shopping spree. The revolution isn't safe in the hands of the consumer generation.

Looks like that festival's finished then.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #19934 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015, 16:21:58 »

Bristol traffic.
Pages: 1 ... 1326 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 1332 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: