Pages: 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5066918 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19800 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 12:21:35 »

Same with people who move to the countryside and then moan about the farm animal noises. Idiots.
Barry Scott

« Reply #19801 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 12:24:43 »

I was a monumental bellend at about 9pm last night and managed to break a web server. Fortunately it has a backup, unfortunately I'd not taken a backup after I spent all day working my magic.

Today I shall mostly be spending my time doing exactly what I did yesterday.  Dancing
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19802 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 14:45:36 »

People that live near schools complaining about the noise at breaktimes and lunchtimes. The school has been here longer than you and you decided to live there.

Oh my god we get it all the time at our school - on sports day some parents had the audacity to park on the road, not blocking drives, or other road users.  Roll Eyes Another lady complains children "look in her garden"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19803 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:11:37 »

Oh my god we get it all the time at our school - on sports day some parents had the audacity to park on the road, not blocking drives, or other road users.  Roll Eyes Another lady complains children "look in her garden"

Parents shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school sports day....
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19804 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:23:47 »

As a parent I bloody well agree.

Never knowingly overstated.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19805 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:20:08 »

I live by a school, and the road has double yellows outside my drive. Parents still insist on parking there meaning i cant get out in the morning. In fact, we even caught one cunt parking on our drive! Traffic warden patrols up and down the road and when i asked whether he was going to do them for the double yellow parking his response was 'Its school time', when i asked if i was to leave my car on single yellows outside the bank in town, would he book me, he said yes! I said you cant have it both ways.

Tosser.

Grips my shit i tell you.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #19806 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:20:42 »

Oh and before anyone says anything, i did not buy the house because its next to a primary school.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19807 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:38:45 »

I live by a school, and the road has double yellows outside my drive. Parents still insist on parking there meaning i cant get out in the morning. In fact, we even caught one cunt parking on our drive! Traffic warden patrols up and down the road and when i asked whether he was going to do them for the double yellow parking his response was 'Its school time', when i asked if i was to leave my car on single yellows outside the bank in town, would he book me, he said yes! I said you cant have it both ways.

Tosser.

Grips my shit i tell you.

Something that really annoys me, and I don't live very close to a school but see the effects wandering around.  Some schools appear to try the park 5 mins away and walk zone....good for exercise etc.  Some like Lawn have huge no parking road marks, so people get there 30 mins early, in order to collar the first spot on the edge of the marks.....no wonder there's an obesity epidemic.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #19808 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:45:35 »

Half the fuckers that park on my road live 200m away.

Lazy bastards.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #19809 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 18:04:43 »

Oh and before anyone says anything, i did not buy the house because its next to a primary school.

Parking dangerously is a different matter altogether. I would put it in writing to the school.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #19810 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:17:12 »

I've just made a just giving page for my six month old babies sponsored splashathon at his swimming lessons! I've become one of those people I used to hate!  Embarrassed
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19811 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:21:33 »

Now then, now then..
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19812 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:35:47 »

I've just made a just giving page for my six month old babies sponsored splashathon at his swimming lessons! I've become one of those people I used to hate!  Embarrassed

My 5 year old is currently collecting sponsorship for building a den at school.

Building a den FFS! Where's the challenge/hardship in that?!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #19813 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:44:40 »

My 5 year old is currently collecting sponsorship for building a den at school.

Building a den FFS! Where's the challenge/hardship in that?!

I know all charity goes to a good cause but i am always reluctant to give to those doing "fun" things rather than "challenging" things.
Like jumping out of a plane or abseiling. Ok, you might have a fear of hights but for the most of it, where's the effort in jumping out of a plane? Running a marathon or other endurance activities on the other hand....
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #19814 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:48:55 »

Waterbabies?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: