Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5098833 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #19590 on: Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 19:48:35 »

My annual bout of reverse-SAD is kicking in now.  These days are way too long.  I'm sure I don't sleep as well in the summer.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19591 on: Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 20:20:34 »

My annual bout of reverse-SAD is kicking in now.  These days are way too long.  I'm sure I don't sleep as well in the summer.

I particularly like this time of year, when you've had a good night, leave somewhere 4 or 5 in the morning and the birds are singing, and everything's bright, when you set out to wander home...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #19592 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 03:45:58 »

I hate those fucking birds after a late shift... like right now

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19593 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 08:08:22 »

I likeit when it's still light when I walk out of work. About 3 weeks either side of the summer solstice, bloody love it.

blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #19594 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:04:59 »

Possibly the most middle-class, "first-world" problem you could hope to see....

Baby leaf spinach that is actually huge fucking leaves with massive stalks that is closer in size to broccoli than baby spinach.

I know, I know..... Embarrassed
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19595 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:29:22 »

I particularly like this time of year, when you've had a good night, leave somewhere 4 or 5 in the morning and the birds are singing, and everything's bright, when you set out to wander home...

Why did she chuck you out so early Reg? Husband on nights or inappropriate behaviour?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19596 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:35:37 »

Possibly the most middle-class, "first-world" problem you could hope to see....

Baby leaf spinach that is actually huge fucking leaves with massive stalks that is closer in size to broccoli than baby spinach.

I know, I know..... Embarrassed

I left my wife in charge of the oven where I was cooking up a batch of lovely five seed granola the other day.  I came back and she had burnt it.  I was furious.  I tutted and repressed my anger so hard.

How about that for a middle class problem.

Never knowingly overstated.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19597 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:40:09 »

You cooked batch?  Huh? Huh?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19598 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:48:51 »

Why did she chuck you out so early Reg? Husband on nights or inappropriate behaviour?

It can vary, from a lock in at my local, a need to escape having realised the error of my ways, or just plain having to .make an early start due to quiz or if in August Town game.

As for husband on nights, when I was just 17, in my first job having left school, I went after what would now be called a milf, from work.  She was well up for it so went to her place in Dorcan.....just didn't seem right to me, so decided there and then to a policy of never going near other bloke's wives...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19599 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 11:16:58 »

It can vary, from a lock in at my local, a need to escape having realised the error of my ways, or just plain having to .make an early start due to quiz or if in August Town game.

As for husband on nights, when I was just 17, in my first job having left school, I went after what would now be called a milf, from work.  She was well up for it so went to her place in Dorcan.....just didn't seem right to me, so decided there and then to a policy of never going near other bloke's wives...

Good man Reg. But getting up early for a quiz…  Hmmm

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19600 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 11:33:25 »

Good man Reg. But getting up early for a quiz…  Hmmm

Sometimes quizzes can be quite distant from Swindon, ko around lunchtime and can last most of the day in various forms, with food and beer breaks thrown in.

One such is happening this weekend....although I don't do this one any longer....

http://www.worldquizzingchampionships.com/

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #19601 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 12:18:09 »

This isn't my mum again is it Reg/Dad ?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19602 on: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 14:16:44 »

This isn't my mum again is it Reg/Dad ?

Zipped
Barry Scott

« Reply #19603 on: Friday, June 5, 2015, 07:17:21 »

The huge amount of women's football linage constantly spewed all over the BBC football homepage. I get that they want to promote it, I'm just not remotely interested in it and find the coverage is excessive.
Panda Paws

« Reply #19604 on: Friday, June 5, 2015, 08:45:28 »

Simple fact of the matter is it's one of the few properties they can still afford to buy the rights to so OTT cross-platform promotion is inevitable. Also, it is the single most popular sport among females (by way of participation) - so makes sense I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: