Pages: 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 1303 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5093350 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19485 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 11:21:51 »

Bingo, I knew it would be you that would bite at this Smiley

When I was a kid we lived in a big house with no neighbours, so for the most part so pretty sure I didn't piss anyone off with my crying to be fair.

If its not the little shits whining, its the cats shitting down the side of the house, I suppose it would be worse the other way round! Smiley

Not biting as such, just putting the parents view on this. Nothing worse than when your kids are crying for no reason. As for cats tell me about it, though it's even more annoying when it's your own cats that shit on the lawn, fckn little basts.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19486 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 11:23:32 »

At least the BBC Gerrard love in, has given us a quiz.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32752650

I got 14/17.

Only 10 for me. They don't half waste money those scousers.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19487 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 11:46:37 »

Not biting as such, just putting the parents view on this. Nothing worse than when your kids are crying for no reason. As for cats tell me about it, though it's even more annoying when it's your own cats that shit on the lawn, fckn little basts.

I know Jan, I was working from home yesterday and couldn't concentrate hence my post, my sister has 3 kids so I know they get upset a lot, can't be easy for a parent.

Last year I spent an hour or so hosing down the decking, then went to take the hose out of the tap only to stand in cat shit which of course I spread all over the decking from my flip flops, meaning I had to start all over again!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19488 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 11:36:57 »

The wankfest over Gerrard. He's an underachieving footballer not mother Theresa.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19489 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 11:48:28 »

Oh fuck off you moany old git. If you can't appreciate the career that Steven Gerrard's had then you don't deserve to have an opinion on anything.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19490 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:02:48 »

It a bit fucking tedious over coverage though. RIP Stevie G.
--------

- Drivers whose heads only just stick up above their steering wheel like demented chads.
- People who always start sentences with a superfluous "so"
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #19491 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:22:56 »

Oh fuck off you moany old git. If you can't appreciate the career that Steven Gerrard's had then you don't deserve to have an opinion on anything.

I understand the Liverpool love in as he is one of their own (albeit an Evertonian), it's the overhyping by the rest of the media.
Can't remember the same when Scholes & Giggs retired and they both deserve the same legendary status and were also one club men
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19492 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:42:03 »

I understand the Liverpool love in as he is one of their own (albeit an Evertonian), it's the overhyping by the rest of the media.
Can't remember the same when Scholes & Giggs retired and they both deserve the same legendary status and were also one club men
There was loads. It's just it was a bit diluted in Scholes' case because he kept retiring and then coming back again, like Sinatra. Gerrard, Scholes, Giggs all deserve the adulation as they have been superb.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #19493 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:44:27 »

Somebody hacking my online account for tesco. Although I've managed to stop the order, I have to now go through the process of changing my details. On the positive side, the lad was stupid enough to update it to his email address and mobile number, so a quick search online has provided me with everything I need on him!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #19494 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:55:16 »

Somebody hacking my online account for tesco. Although I've managed to stop the order, I have to now go through the process of changing my details. On the positive side, the lad was stupid enough to update it to his email address and mobile number, so a quick search online has provided me with everything I need on him!
And also a home address for delivey I would imagine, get Lee Power and his boys around to sort him out Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19495 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:56:27 »

And also a home address for delivey I would imagine, get Lee Power and his boys around to sort him out Wink
Better still send Jed and his merc around. They'll find debts from 50 years ago they never knew they had.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #19496 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 13:10:28 »

The wankfest over Gerrard. He's an underachieving footballer not mother Theresa.

Interesting comparison. Mother Teresa was a fucking crook.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/iv-drip/academics-suggest-hitch-called-it-right-on-mother-teresa-8521363.html
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19497 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 13:15:19 »

And he's a fucking scouser
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #19498 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 16:49:03 »

And he's a fucking scouser

I did laugh when someone presented him with what looked like a golden trainer. They'll nick the other one for him next week.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #19499 on: Monday, May 18, 2015, 08:00:56 »

Are you going down the legal route or dealing with him yourself?  The 50 would only warn him but fingers trapped in a slammed fire normally does the trick. And would stop the little bastard from typing your's or anyone else's details again. Or you could just name and shame the thieving little cunt  Banging
Pages: 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 1303 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: