Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 1295 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5091623 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #19365 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 13:26:49 »

People who talk about their sex life as if I really want to fucking  know.
 Often when they've just split up with someone and they feel the need to brag/lie about what they're getting up to.

Agreed. There's a bloke in my office who comes over to my little bit to brag to the four of us. We're all long term relationships or married with kids and he doesn't realise we couldn't give a fuck what he's been getting up to.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19366 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 13:31:36 »

Probably lying anyway when in reality hes at home knocking one out
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #19367 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 17:18:24 »

Agreed. There's a bloke in my office who comes over to my little bit to brag to the four of us. We're all long term relationships or married with kids and he doesn't realise we couldn't give a fuck what he's been getting up to.

I used to live with someone similar to that when I was at uni. Just replace sex with drugs.

You could hear him knock the each bedroom door until he got to mine...

"Alright mate [mild chat], I took loads of [insert drug of choice that eve] last night".
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19368 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 17:25:56 »

I should have just done that, but I just assumed it would be ok and didn't count on my boss being a complete dick. I even found someone who was willing to cover!

That is shit. Use it as a reason to start looking for another job to serve him right.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19369 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 20:07:02 »

I used to live with someone similar to that when I was at uni.

Every uni has one, ours was commonly know as 'Phil the wanker'.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #19370 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 20:16:40 »

That is shit. Use it as a reason to start looking for another job to serve him right.

Well ahead of you on that one... Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19371 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 21:31:43 »

Well ahead of you on that one... Smiley

Clap

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-5-reasons-employees-love-boss-how-more-loved-bernard-marr?trk=eml-b2_content_ecosystem_digest-recommended_articles-116-null&midToken=AQEFawgmEx4feQ&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=0IqRtd25QcN6I1

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19372 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 22:21:32 »

so... guy at work has started shagging a lady at work thats been after him for years and years. She's married, so she's left her husband (and father of her two kids!) after about a month of this affair. She borrowed her husband's car to come to work as hers was in for repairs, which then the guy at work borrows to go home for his lunch break. He then says it felt a bit weird driving another man's car.

YOU'RE STICKING YOUR PENIS IN HIS WIFE, SURELY THAT'S SLIGHTLY WEIRDER THAN DRIVING HIS FUCKING CAR?!?

oh, and a manager shot me the filthiest look for no reason tonight, so much so that a workmate asked me what I'd done to him (fuck all was the answer!) I ask the manager what I'd done, as he looked at me like I'd pissed in your cornflakes, he then tells me that's an inappropriate phrase to be using at work, its disrespectful to him and I need to watch what I say to him. Jesus fucking wept. He apologised to me later on! Another manager called me a cunt later on...

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19373 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 22:37:08 »

HOLY FUCK, MY EYES!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/15/16-Kits/sporting-kansas-city-2015-adidas-third-football-shirt.html

Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #19374 on: Friday, May 1, 2015, 22:50:00 »

so... guy at work has started shagging a lady at work thats been after him for years and years. She's married, so she's left her husband (and father of her two kids!) after about a month of this affair. She borrowed her husband's car to come to work as hers was in for repairs, which then the guy at work borrows to go home for his lunch break. He then says it felt a bit weird driving another man's car.

YOU'RE STICKING YOUR PENIS IN HIS WIFE, SURELY THAT'S SLIGHTLY WEIRDER THAN DRIVING HIS FUCKING CAR?!?

oh, and a manager shot me the filthiest look for no reason tonight, so much so that a workmate asked me what I'd done to him (fuck all was the answer!) I ask the manager what I'd done, as he looked at me like I'd pissed in your cornflakes, he then tells me that's an inappropriate phrase to be using at work, its disrespectful to him and I need to watch what I say to him. Jesus fucking wept. He apologised to me later on! Another manager called me a cunt later on...
Nice place you work with well qualified managers.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19375 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 06:46:13 »

You don't happen to work for Leicester City do you?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #19376 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 11:44:37 »

You don't happen to work for Leicester City do you?

Clap

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19377 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 12:41:02 »

If you have the ability to not work for 13 days so you can hang around a fucking hospital, why not hang around a hospital in Nepal and maybe help out a bit.  Don't dress like a cunt and run around hoping fucking Kay Burleigh or some other twat might interview you.

Waste of spunk cockwomble.

Never knowingly overstated.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #19378 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 12:52:35 »

If you have the ability to not work for 13 days so you can hang around a fucking hospital, why not hang around a hospital in Nepal and maybe help out a bit.  Don't dress like a cunt and run around hoping fucking Kay Burleigh or some other twat might interview you.

Waste of spunk cockwomble.

yes

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #19379 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 13:05:50 »

Cambridge to breathalyse fans before today's home game with Burton

Crying

Limit of 70mg ( twice the drink drive limit )

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/news/11578118/Football-fans-to-be-breathalysed-before-matches.html

Slippery slope
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 1295 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: