Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5103330 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #18090 on: Friday, November 14, 2014, 18:32:46 »

It's nasty, sure. But a police matter??

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
kerry red

« Reply #18091 on: Friday, November 14, 2014, 18:37:01 »

We all know it's a fuckwit Blade fan - needs cracking down on.

I speak from personal experience after being branded 'a tool' by our City friends.

I am dreadfully upset
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #18092 on: Friday, November 14, 2014, 20:42:21 »

It's nasty, sure. But a police matter??

The things is, everyone knows that in this day and age you say one thing that's even slightly out of turn or distasteful be it racist, or like the above tweet, you are not going to get away with it. So why bother? Even if it was a sick joke...
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #18093 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 16:51:13 »

Normally park/drink in the Cricket Club but wanted to get away quickly after the game so parked in Caulfield Road (cul-de-sac down from Tescos). Drove to end of road, checked for parking restrictions and nothing showing so parked up quite happily. Looking out at car this morning saw a parking ticket wedged under wiper and could not believe it, so on way over town was going to check and take photos if necessary to back up my thinking that I had done not anything illegal. Driving down from Tescos roundabout then saw signs stating "residents parking only from this point onwards" so am well and truly stuffed and £35 down on the day. Oh well, three points and beating City made it not so bad and I suppose it helps to keep the wolf from the door of the Council!

Doh

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #18094 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 17:57:25 »

John "Portsmouth Football Club" Westwood fucking stinks.

Saw him in a boozer last night, him and his group were on way back from Plymouth and stopping in every town on the A303 for a drinks.
Flashheart

« Reply #18095 on: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 21:41:40 »

The kerfuffle over Dr. Matt Taylor's shirt. Poor bastard.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18096 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:00:23 »

BT have just decided to tell me I've been over my data limit for the last four months and I owe them loads of money. They hadn't felt the need to actually mention this in any of my previous bills.

It's almost like they charge a hugely inflated rate for additional data.

I'm currently writing a complaint letter and a half, but it probably won't help. Bastards.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #18097 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:12:54 »

BT have just decided to tell me I've been over my data limit for the last four months and I owe them loads of money. They hadn't felt the need to actually mention this in any of my previous bills.

It's almost like they charge a hugely inflated rate for additional data.

I'm currently writing a complaint letter and a half, but it probably won't help. Bastards.

Yep had the same myself
When bill arrived massive charges for 3 months without any of the emails you're supposed get if nearing usage. Upgraded to unlimited in the end as no way going to stay under 20gb a month with 2 teenagers
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18098 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:17:27 »

Yep had the same myself
When bill arrived massive charges for 3 months without any of the emails you're supposed get if nearing usage. Upgraded to unlimited in the end as no way going to stay under 20gb a month with 2 teenagers

Did you get any of the fees back? They've offered me £15 of the £60ish if I upgrade today, but in my view I shouldn't pay any as if I'd have been told I was running over the limit I'd have upgraded immediately and it's their process that has failed.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18099 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:28:18 »

They try to get around the email notification thing by sending them to your @btinternet.com address rather than the one you might have registered for billing.

Whenever I've had problems with BT, a swift tweet to @BTCare usually gets things resolved pretty quickly.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #18100 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:31:15 »

Did you get any of the fees back? They've offered me £15 of the £60ish if I upgrade today, but in my view I shouldn't pay any as if I'd have been told I was running over the limit I'd have upgraded immediately and it's their process that has failed.

Can't recall though do remember my charges were £50 for each month
Hence am no longer with them
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18101 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:31:56 »

They try to get around the email notification thing by sending them to your @btinternet.com address rather than the one you might have registered for billing.

Whenever I've had problems with BT, a swift tweet to @BTCare usually gets things resolved pretty quickly.

Yeah in fairness their Twitter team are shit hot, same with British Gas, calamitous regular customer service, brilliant on social media. I don't really understand how it's the same company.

The weird thing is I got an email notification in the fourth month it was an issue. Not the other three. Very weird.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #18102 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:52:08 »

Normally park/drink in the Cricket Club but wanted to get away quickly after the game so parked in Caulfield Road (cul-de-sac down from Tescos).

Doh

can't see any residents parking north of the railway - http://www.swindon.gov.uk/ts/ts-parking/ts-parking-residentsparking/Pages/ts-parking-residentsparking.aspx

just being nosey cos I used to live there I would have ticketed the sally Army when they came down there on a Sunday morning if I'd known!!
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #18103 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 20:00:16 »

The bagpipes really are an abominable instrument.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #18104 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 20:08:41 »

The bagpipes really are an abominable instrument.

Yet still a hell of a lot better than the fucking England band.
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: