Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5064444 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #17925 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 12:42:38 »

Poxy toasters.

That's the 3rd one gone rogue in less than 12 months.

You do realise that you should only butter the toast after it comes out of the toaster
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17926 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:41:04 »

But your toaster is a 2-slice model.

I partake of 3 slices before the day's travails

Ah.

I have 2 slices and a bowl of cereal, usually Alpen (and 4 cups of espresso) to start my day. Generally keeps hunger locked up until lunch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
kerry red

« Reply #17927 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:43:19 »

Bet your porcelain gets a real pebbledashing on a regular basis
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17928 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:46:10 »

(and 4 cups of espresso)

Eek

Fuck! There's me thinking my two cups of coffee to begin functioning was excessive.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17929 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:53:10 »

I had the best cup of coffee in my life in Holborn last week, fucking brilliant, I felt like I was off my face after one espresso and a latte. AND the staff at the cafe held onto my wallet when I left it behind and didn't nick the £80 in cash I had in there! AMAZING!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #17930 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:56:12 »

Eek

Fuck! There's me thinking my two cups of coffee to begin functioning was excessive.

Woot Jumping

I don't actually NEED 4 cups of espresso to function, but we have some really nice espresso beans so I enjoy at least 2 cups (probably 3 on average in all honesty) whilst I have breakfast etc.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #17931 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 13:56:38 »

Bet your porcelain gets a real pebbledashing on a regular basis

Its a good release in the morning Audrey! Smiley

Flashheart

« Reply #17932 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 14:03:53 »

I think I'd hover to work if I had 4 espressos in the morning. 
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17933 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 14:05:46 »

I think I'd hover to work if I had 4 espressos in the morning. 

I got asked if I was on cocaine last week. Apparently I was "sniffing a lot".

I HAVE A FUCKING COLD.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #17934 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 19:44:59 »

You do realise that you should only butter the toast after it comes out of the toaster
Wouldn"t it be bread and butter otherwise ?
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #17935 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:29:49 »

The amount of roadworks in and around Swindon at the moment.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17936 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:32:02 »

Oxfordshire is just as bad. Closing the A417 for two months is dumb
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #17937 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:47:20 »

Got caught in the Drakes Way debacle today.
Dont usually go that way so cant say if any advance warning boards up but lots caught out.
The mrs turned up Drakes from greenbridge and then got funnelled with everyone else into the retail park which ended rammed.
Took her ages to get out of there - she cheated and turned left by Matalan and thru the Shrivvy road bus only route in the end.
Her and many others

Ignore
« Reply #17938 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 21:25:21 »

The roads nationwide are a fucking joke nowadays. Our little island is over populated with way to many cars on the road. Too many arseholes in a lot of them.
I despise driving now and am planning ahead to scrap driving altogether eventually.
The government are happy to take the income from the roads and standards are getting worse and worse with drivers becoming increasingly more selfish.
Not going to get any better, in fact will continue to deteriorate further. I get cut up every day and often a by a few times.

Some young bird span out in front of me recently on the a417 just outside faringdon, Driving to quickly on a bend. If I had been a split second later she would have hit me head on. her car ended up on its side in a ditch facing away from where she was coming from with me having to get her out of it. I had no idea who was in that car as I approached it and expected the worse. The single occupant was miraculously apart from in shock, uninjured.
Not a situation I want to repeat.
My point is people drive to quickly and society generally is in a rush all the time with not a care of their consequences.

« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 21:27:51 by arriba » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17939 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 21:36:15 »

The roads nationwide are a fucking joke nowadays. Our little island is over populated with way to many cars on the road. Too many arseholes in a lot of them.
I despise driving now and am planning ahead to scrap driving altogether eventually.
The government are happy to take the income from the roads and standards are getting worse and worse with drivers becoming increasingly more selfish.
Not going to get any better, in fact will continue to deteriorate further. I get cut up every day and often a by a few times.

Some young bird span out in front of me recently on the a417 just outside faringdon, Driving to quickly on a bend. If I had been a split second later she would have hit me head on. her car ended up on its side in a ditch facing away from where she was coming from with me having to get her out of it. I had no idea who was in that car as I approached it and expected the worse. The single occupant was miraculously apart from in shock, uninjured.
Not a situation I want to repeat.
My point is people drive to quickly and society generally is in a rush all the time with not a care of their consequences.

Exactly right arriba.....autogeddion.

I was walking down Devizes Road about 3:30 this afternoon, and the traffic was pretty much stacked up and it's not even a school day....moving but slowly, and I somewhat absent-mindedly, started to look at which drivers were wearing seat belts,  tbf, the majority were, but in a sample of maybe 30 or so cars there were about 5 without...mad.
Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: