Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This Seasons Squad (2010/11)  (Read 47859 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:26:41 »

I have this inkling that Jean-Luc Peri-Peri is going to step up to the plate next season...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:31:26 »

I have this inkling that Jean-Luc Peri-Peri is going to step up to the plate next season...

What the fuck does that mean?
flammableBen

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:32:27 »

I think that with cuthburt, greer and JFL all being ahead, that it might be better for his development if Morrison finds a new club.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:38:44 »

JFL cult hero or not, is average and can be released.

All my mates watching on tv, all fans from other clubs said unlucky ra ra ra by the way that bloke you've got from Haiti is dogshit

Come on YOU REDS!
flammableBen

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:40:42 »

JFL, like him or not, is still above morrison in Wilson's centre back pickings.

Talk Talk

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:45:20 »

What the fuck does that mean?

Pericard is going to come good and will be a decent replacement for Paynter.

You mean fuck.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:46:05 »

he needs to fucking up his game about a hundred times over then.
Talk Talk

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:47:41 »

he needs to fucking up his game about a hundred times over then.

<shrug>

Perhaps he will with Paynter out of the way.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:10:45 »

JFL cult hero or not, is average and can be released.

All my mates watching on tv, all fans from other clubs said unlucky ra ra ra by the way that bloke you've got from Haiti is dogshit

I would agree, Many wouldn't he isn't good enough, Yes he can have some good games but he has more bad games than good, He shits himself when the ball goes near him and thought he was one of the worst players out there today.

I think if we want to progress and go for automatic next season he needs to go and someone better needs to come in.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:15:48 »

Pericard is going to come good and will be a decent replacement for Paynter.

You mean fuck.

Pericard has done very little since he signed, Fair enough he hasn't played for long periods but he hasn't shown much apart from doing alright against Gillingham and causing problems in the play-off semi final at home to Charlton.

When Paynter goes i think Wilson will play Paynter's replacement and Austin upfront with Pericard being 3rd choice, Even then we would still need another striker, Just hope that Nouble doesn't come back as he is utter wank and worse than Pericard.

Pericard is going to have to work his ass off in pre-season and show that he can perform because if he doesn't do it this season he's finished here.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:17:18 »

He pinged out a few decent balls to JPM today. I'd keep JFL as a back up player - theres' something there thatts worth another year of coaching.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:23:45 »

He pinged out a few decent balls to JPM today. I'd keep JFL as a back up player - theres' something there thatts worth another year of coaching.

I'd rather he went but if he stayed i'd hope it would be as a back up centre back, He's not comfortable at all at left back and it's not his natural position.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:25:51 »

no shit, surely Wilson has to take some blame for playing him there?
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:33:57 »

no shit, surely Wilson has to take some blame for playing him there?

Yes he does, Wilson doesn't do much wrong but he's not a left back, I just think he's too much of a liability and should go, When he's bad he's absolutely shocking and today he was cack! He was also utter wank away at Charlton and gave the ball away everytime he had it.

He's average at best and might be ok for a lower league one/top league two side i just think if we want to really go for it next season and try and aim for automatic which we should do then he's not quite up to it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:35:29 »

He was awesome at centre back at Charlton.

There were much worse players than him today.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: