Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ticket problem - have i been fucked over?  (Read 14306 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:53:24 »

We're all going to Wembley!  Don't panic.

It's just that whole I-won't-be-able-to-do-a-thing-all-day feeling until I *know* I'm going.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:59:48 »

What a croc-of-shit Ticket Zone are. Even more pissed off that Millwall can just purchase tickets at their ground.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:00:37 »

sorted, block 131, row 40. swoop!

nice one mate.
Tansie_123

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:04:44 »

According to ticketzone i have already made a order, when its the first time i have been on website. Can't get through to anyone as to busy.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:06:34 »

According to ticketzone i have already made a order, when its the first time i have been on website. Can't get through to anyone as to busy.

General sale is going well, isn't it?
Tansie_123

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:16:50 »

Ticketzone are useless you ring the customer desk up which is open at half don't get an answer you ring just before 9am and they are busy.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:21:36 »

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE

The tickets are vanishing before my very eyes on the website and I can't do a fucking thing.

Can't get through, can't book online. I'm furious!

Someone's head needs to roll for this.
dell boy

« Reply #37 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:23:15 »

I'm just getting engaged and on the fourth or fifth attempt - THIS IS NOT A VALID NUMBER.

Then wait for a minute and the process is repeated. Great
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:24:21 »

Still getting Element STR_MEMBERSHIPID is undefined in SESSION.  on website too.

CCCUUUUNNNTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:34:23 »

This is a joke. There's one set of tickets left now at £52 - the rest have sold out.

I'm ringing the club to complain. This is totally out of order.
Panda Paws

« Reply #40 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:44:42 »

Fellas - I'm prepared to be wrong about this, but I think you may be pleasantly surprised by how quickly you get through on the phone...especially if you're prepared to hang back an hour or two to let the initial 9am rush subside.  The people on the phones seem to know what they're doing.  Personally, I'd always rather speak to a human being when ordering something like this.  The girl I spoke to on Wednesday was very helpful in getting seats for us adjacent to seats already purchased by family/friends.

We're all going to Wembley!  Don't panic.

This, I've just got off the phone and they were top notch, talk you through the exact seats you get and stuff. We got 10 tickets and instead of getting them in one long line to someone is 10 seats away from someone else we got two rows of five directly in line, something which you wouldnt be able to do online
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:47:03 »

This, I've just got off the phone and they were top notch, talk you through the exact seats you get and stuff. We got 10 tickets and instead of getting them in one long line to someone is 10 seats away from someone else we got two rows of five directly in line, something which you wouldnt be able to do online

How long were you waiting

I come from a land down-under
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:47:30 »

Fuck sake.  Am I registered on the club database?  Ive bought tickets over the phone with them and in the box office as well as on the gate.  Ive given my details in the past so Id presume I am.  However Im not recognised on the database and therefore cant book online, and Im just ringing and getting engaged constantly.  Annoying.

Never knowingly overstated.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:48:09 »

How long were you waiting

More to the point - htf did you get through???

Three of us trying here and no joy.
dell boy

« Reply #44 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 08:48:34 »

How the hell did you get through Panda, I'm on automatic redial and have been for 1 and three quarter hours. Nearly given up the will to live.

Hope the live coverage on tele is good.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: