Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ticket problem - have i been fucked over?  (Read 14295 times)

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:23:37 »

mine has no numbers in the e-mail.
no idea if it will mean anything?
manc321

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:25:35 »

In the millwall end Smiley

Yeah they may well be! Havent looked yet! Still free though! Working for the official betting partner for Wembley has finally paid off!!

Quick edit - In the Swindon bit i think block 202 of club Wembley seats!
« Last Edit: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:28:59 by manc321 » Logged
santasdead

« Reply #137 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:30:15 »

Ha that woman was not happy. Apparently there's no ambulant disabled tickets, and no groups of more than 3 seats remaining for between 127 and 139.

First time try on the 08444 99 99 55 number and it worked.
goodster

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:33:44 »

mine has no numbers in the e-mail.
no idea if it will mean anything?

thanks for the reply, has anyone had there money taking from their account yet after ordering this morning?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:34:35 »

I ordered 3 tickets this morning online(in the end) and when I received my confirmation email it had this;

Your booking is only confirmed subject to cleared funds. We will debit (subject to Card Clearance) £136.65 from card number ************0

I know that all looks correct but my bank card doesn't end in zero
Think everyone's had this - email has card number blanked with stars and ending in either P/0. Looks like a cock-up on the confirmation email as people who panicked about this have since confirmed their accounts have been correctly debited
goodster

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:48:57 »

Think everyone's had this - email has card number blanked with stars and ending in either P/0. Looks like a cock-up on the confirmation email as people who panicked about this have since confirmed their accounts have been correctly debited

thank you paul, for putting my mind at rest. Can't believe how nervous I am about everything to do with this game.  Like being back at the charlton game in the penalty shootout.  Well not quite Smiley but i'll be glad when the tickets finally arrive!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:52:53 »

Im through and holding!  Thats a step forward.

Never knowingly overstated.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:56:47 »

Look three rings Yeo - if you had sat on the phone as long as I have today you would also be a fucking drama queen.
Ha ha quality

3 rings Yeo, which one do you shit out of? Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:02:16 »

i'll be glad when the tickets finally arrive!
Oh, FFS! I thought I'd done all my nervousness (tickets ordered, money taken, all job done), now you've just reminded me to get all worked up about the bloody things not arriving. Thanks for that.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:05:22 »

It gets worse: They just rang me back because apparently I had two sets of tickets ordered on my address. One on the internet (which told me I hadn't ordered as it told me it had failed) and one on the phone.

They rang back once to check the details, so I thought it was for the phone booking, until they rang back 10 minutes later after realising it wasn't a phone booking but an internet booking.

Methinks someone at Ticketzone needs to go and give their internet department several lashes with something that'll hurt.

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:07:12 »

or ma pat on the back, for getting back to you and sorting it.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:11:59 »

or ma pat on the back, for getting back to you and sorting it.

Well - I agree that they did at least eventually sort it ... and were very nice when they did sort it.

This was all caused by their shitty website not working properly which is why I said their internet dept should be lashed ...

The phone people obviously know what they're doing at least.

Oh, and for the record, they've taken the cash for the booking out of my account too.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:12:34 »

What a big fuss. Didn't even need to be on the database. My Staffordshire postcode (125 miles from Swindon) was adequate !!
gasha2

« Reply #148 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:25:18 »

Methinks someone at Ticketzone needs to go and give their internet department several lashes with something that'll hurt.

Very true. As a professional software developer, I can say this is the worst commercial internet website I've ever seen. The programmers have not taken any account of multiple simultaneuous bookings. You can have several people choosing the same ticket and it doesn't detect that so only the first person will get that ticket and then it wastes everyone else's time.

It seems to release tickets in a certain category a few at a time, so sometimes it looks like there are no tickets at a certain price. Sometimes you select a ticket price and it doesn't give any seats. This will be because someone bought the last seat in that block just as you selected the category. It's like amateur night out.

It consistently fails to recognise valid logins, then accepts them for no apparent reason, and people seem to have reported random error messages, invalid postcodes and so on.

Add in all the doubts about whether people's cards have been processed the ambiguities in account numbers and you get a total shambles.

Disgraceful.

Really, really poor. This needs to be communicated to STFC.

« Last Edit: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:29:31 by gasha2 » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 13:26:09 »

Sorted.  In the gods block 548 row 5 267 - 268.  One long gob onto KOT and co below.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: