Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where do the Tickets get sent?  (Read 1812 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 20:06:43 »

This has been covered no doubt in the other 78 threads but do they go off the bank details or the season ticket holders details?

Thanks in advance and stuff
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 20:07:25 »

they all come to my house

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 20:08:05 »

They would only send to credit card holders address when my mate rang up today.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 20:09:55 »

Bloody hope so - the address for my brother-in-law's season ticket is the house he sold a month ago!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 20:10:42 »

Good news cheers Batch, you got enough Magic.

Mods can close this garbage if they want now
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:16:42 »

Can anyone confirm that this is also true for online purchases? I was hoping to get 3 tomorrow on my Swiss credit card and have them sent to my parents' address in GL which is what I've always done when buying directly from STFC.

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:30:36 »

If i lend my season ticket to a friend, are they able to pay on their own card and get the tickets sent to their own address? I should imagine so, but just wanted someone to confirm this is the case.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:33:40 »

Can anyone confirm that this is also true for online purchases? I was hoping to get 3 tomorrow on my Swiss credit card and have them sent to my parents' address in GL which is what I've always done when buying directly from STFC.
When we booked online it didn't ask for a delivery address, just the address of the cardholder, and I think (although this thread has now planted nagging doubts in my mind) that it said they'd only deliver to the cardholder address. Ring the customer services number on TZ website and ask them before you book
Sussex

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:40:49 »

If i lend my season ticket to a friend, are they able to pay on their own card and get the tickets sent to their own address? I should imagine so, but just wanted someone to confirm this is the case.

Yes I can confirm sir, Ive just done it (booked via the customer services number), someone elses ST, goes to my/cardholders address.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:42:45 »

Cheers dude!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 08:53:41 »

When we booked online it didn't ask for a delivery address, just the address of the cardholder, and I think (although this thread has now planted nagging doubts in my mind) that it said they'd only deliver to the cardholder address. Ring the customer services number on TZ website and ask them before you book

Thanks Paul.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: