Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You've cocked up there, lad  (Read 7455 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 09:25:31 »

so we SHALL see you there Dave.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 09:47:34 »

its my girlfriends 21st birthday on the 29th, she has no real passion for football but guess where im taking her for her surprise BIG day out?  Cheesy
She might even enjoy it, you never know. Even my Mum is coming to this one and she has no interest in football at all!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 10:56:56 »

Even my Mum is coming to this one and she has no interest in football at all!
bloody glory hunters! Cheesy

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 11:53:47 »

I won't be there. Wish I could be a super fan like most of the 37000 odd that do go.

Bitter? Too fucking right I am.

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:11:18 »

i see matey in the article all the time at matches.he's been going for donkeys years.

why can't you go herhab?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:12:12 »

Well done arriba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:14:12 »

he can't hurt me through my pc. Wink
genuine question though
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:28:32 »

My missus's daughter bought us an all-inclusive holiday in Egypt as a Christmas present. At the time I thought it was the best present ever.

Fly out next week, too late to change it, or to change the names on the booking (Believe me I did ask the question). Fucking gutted big time, but there's nothing I can do. Once I'm over there I'm sure I'll enjoy it but at the moment I'm wishing that fucking volcano would erupt again and fill the skies with an ash cloud that is guaranteed to hang about for at least 10 days.

It's All Good..............
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:30:55 »

Oh Gosh Sad I feel your Pain!

RED ARMY

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:31:21 »

bloody women eh?
seems a few loyal fans are missing out.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:40:33 »

I feel for all the fans who are missing it because they have other commitments which have been arranged by other people, but to book your own wedding on the day of the play-off final is just plain stupidity
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:42:10 »

bloody women eh?
seems a few loyal fans are missing out.

That's probably a blessing for people like me, seeing as you reckon we're on course to sell the entire 90,000 capacity out by 4pm

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:43:29 »

That's probably a blessing for people like me, seeing as you reckon we're on course to sell the entire 90,000 capacity out by 4pm

chortle.
dont think we'll sell out, let alone by then.
Barry Scott

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 13:01:38 »

My missus's daughter bought us an all-inclusive holiday in Egypt as a Christmas present. At the time I thought it was the best present ever.

Fly out next week, too late to change it, or to change the names on the booking (Believe me I did ask the question). Fucking gutted big time, but there's nothing I can do. Once I'm over there I'm sure I'll enjoy it but at the moment I'm wishing that fucking volcano would erupt again and fill the skies with an ash cloud that is guaranteed to hang about for at least 10 days.

Eat some raw or partially cooked chicken and get a few dodgy chinese takeaways a few days before you're supposed to go. If you plan it right you can get a decent dose of food poisoning and be rid of it in time for the game.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 13:10:41 »

I feel for all the fans who are missing it because they have other commitments which have been arranged by other people, but to book your own wedding on the day of the play-off final is just plain stupidity

It's not as if it is a surprise that the play-off finals are on the bank holiday weekend...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: