Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hotel on Wembley Weekend  (Read 979 times)
westcountry

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 09:18:01 »

Just received this email and told to pass it on to Forums

Good Morning,

Firstly a warm congratulations on reaching Wembley, one step nearer the Championship.

As a Wolves fan I appreciate the feelings you are going through at present after our trip to Cardiff a few years ago.  I do hope you will have the same great experience we did.

The reason I have got in touch is that I run a hotel in St Albans, Hertfordshire on the outskirts of London. We are only 30 minutes from Wembley by car and around 1 hour by train.

I would like to offer the opportunity to your fans and members to use the hotel for the weekend; we have recently just looked after the Barrow fans and the wroxham team fresh from the trips to Wembley.

We could offer a coach stop for food or drink or bedrooms at a discounted rate for the weekend. Our rates would be £40 inc Breakfast for the single room or £50 inc breakfast for a double or twin per night.

Could I ask that maybe this could be posted on you forum or you communication channels?

Please so let me know if we can help, I leave my contact numbers below.

Thank you and good luck

Regards

Alan

0871 376 9034

alanshead@thistle.co.uk

http://www.thistle.com/

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 09:18:52 »

Swindon's only an hour away by train anyway...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 10:56:55 »

no need to go anywhere near st albans
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: