Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thank you - Swindon Town  (Read 5887 times)
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 13:29:54 »

Guys, I am a die-hard Swindon fan, whose first season was 87/88, I had to endure yesterday amongst their 'fans; they were pathetic. Can you imagine what it took to contain my emotions. It almost made it better... I have a story to tell for generations to come. At the last spot-kick I rushed to the away end and I salute all the Town fans who made the journey back into London, always remembered, for sure! If we don't go up, this has re-invigorated my love for Swindon, from Shoot's team ladders to here, may I bathe in the glory of a Swindon win at Wembley. C'mon you Reds
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 13:47:02 »

I watched us against Lids in the League Cup all those years ago when we lost on pens, with the home fans. I also watched us (3-1 when under Evans) against Reading with the home fans. I do not recommend watching games like that because it leaves you feeling fucked when you leave after not letting anything out.

Saying that i cheered openly against Reading and a few thousand plastics stared me down, but had absolutely no menace. I hated the Lids match sooooo much though, i couldn't make a sound at that match as there were miner-psychos on all sides. Smiley
Doffy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 19:16:56 »

Phil Parkinson went on and on about an 'intimidating atmosphere', which amounted to booing our players in possesion. Lack of class there in my opinion.

The atmosphere at the CG was non stop positive Swindon support.

Thats because Charlton didn't have the ball long enough for the Swindon fans to boo.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: