Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your chance to win FREE play-off final tickets  (Read 1444 times)
FSF

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 12:24:16 »

The Football Supporters' Federation is offering fans the chance to get their names down to win VIP tickets for one of the upcoming League One (Saturday May 29th) or League Two (Sunday May 30th) play-off finals at Wembley. Entry into the competition is totally free and these aren’t just any old tickets either, ohhhhh no.

We have three pairs of VIP tickets to give away for both finals and competition winners will receive:

* Two match tickets
    * Lunch in Club Wembley prior to kick-off
    * Free drinks before the match

This competition is open to FSF members only but if you're not a member don't worry - it's FREE to join! It only takes a matter of seconds, so sign up today. And if you're thinking of being sneaky and entering the competition without being an FSF member, don’t bother, we'll be checking all entries against our records! Join the FSF at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

The play-off package normally costs around £200 per person but being kind-hearted souls we thought we’d give FSF members the opportunity to win these tickets for free.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this very simple question: While Wembley was being rebuilt between 2001-2006 in which city were the play-off finals played?

Send your answer to competitions@fsf.org.uk along with your name and address. You must also nominate which team you’ll be supporting at Wembley (multiple entries are not allowed, and a team must be specified). Deadline for entries is midday on Friday May 21st. That’s this Friday, folks. We’ll notify winners by email that afternoon.

Good luck!
FSF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 14:30:50 »

Bump
Panda Paws

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 14:44:15 »

Stop encouraging people to enter, I want to win!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 14:59:20 »

*bump* (snigger)
FSF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 15:00:12 »

Stop encouraging people to enter, I want to win!
*bump* (snigger)

Cheesy
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 15:01:21 »

Ah shit, I didn't realise this was already on here, I posted it this morning too.

If I win i'll give my tickets to STFC_Gazza
FSF

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 15:35:31 »

Ah shit, I didn't realise this was already on here, I posted it this morning too.

If I win i'll give my tickets to STFC_Gazza

No problems, the more the merrier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: