Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WEM-BER-LEY, WEM-BER-LEY  (Read 21439 times)

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:54:45 »

Does someone remember the old Wembley? Back row, see fuck all.

i'm mainly on about the bottom tier really.alot of the modern grounds have the rear rows under the above stand.if that's the case at wembley i'd rather sit elsewhere.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:02:04 »

i'm mainly on about the bottom tier really.alot of the modern grounds have the rear rows under the above stand.if that's the case at wembley i'd rather sit elsewhere.

I know what you mean, then roof blocks out half the stadium, but this isn't the case at Wembley. You'll be fine.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:04:00 »

Oh right, I think it's a more of a problem at Arsenal rather than Wembley, but I've not yet been to Wembley so can't categorically confirm.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:05:31 »

I know what you mean, then roof blocks out half the stadium, but this isn't the case at Wembley. You'll be fine.

thanks.
Doore

« Reply #109 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 21:56:35 »

Block 140, row 44.  Counting down the hours. 
Rich Pullen

« Reply #110 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:14:00 »

I wonder what the mood will be on here this time next week?

Either way I'll either be sulking and avoiding all things Swindon Town or down town celebrating all things Swindon Town!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:15:17 »

I wonder what the mood will be on here this time next week?
Hopefully no-one will be on here at all this time next week

EDIT: Except for Sippo
Doore

« Reply #112 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:17:42 »

I seriously can't wait for this.  I'm leaving home at five in the morning to get to my old man's for eight.  Bite to eat, off to get the coach in Swindon leaving at half nine.  Coach back to Swindon after the game, then back to the old man's - then a three hour drive home.  After seeing the character we showed at Charlton, I really do believe we are going to win this.
Talk Talk

« Reply #113 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:21:23 »

I can't wait either. If we win it will be awesome.

However if we lose I won't be gutted. Pretty meh actually.

I love League One, it's our natural home. Much better that the CGH is half dead on match days rather than rammed with glory hunters. Selfish, me.  Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #114 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:24:03 »

EDIT: Except for Sippo

Surely going on the forum is a bit rude baring in mind his relatives have travelled 200 miles and he won't see them again for a few months? Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 22:30:57 »

Surely going on the forum is a bit rude baring in mind his relatives have travelled 200 miles and he won't see them again for a few months? Smiley
That's an extremely good point Barry. In fact, as a mod, could you lock his account for the day so as to avoid the risk of any temptation to breach good etiquette in such a flagrant manner?
Barry Scott

« Reply #116 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 23:06:41 »

That's an extremely good point Barry. In fact, as a mod, could you lock his account for the day so as to avoid the risk of any temptation to breach good etiquette in such a flagrant manner?

His misses is one step ahead of you. She requested i remove this potential distraction "because he hasn't seen my family for a few weeks and won't see them again until mid-June."
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 23:13:59 »

His misses is one step ahead of you. She requested i remove this potential distraction "because he hasn't seen my family for a few weeks and won't see them again until mid-June."
Mid-June? I hadn't realised this was such a serious case of estrangement. That's almost a lifetime in "not seeing missus' relatives who've come quite a way" terms
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 08:01:27 »

you can't blame him for missing wembley, I see that now. travelling such great distances to see him could take quite some time, best part of three whole hours. lets be honest, who can afford to waste half a morning in this day and age. oh well, in seventeen years time sippo may get another shot at it, as long as its not the day to pay the paper bill or something equally unmissable

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 08:24:48 »

i bet sippo wears a pinny when he's doing the housework.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: