Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 50   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: P/O Semi Final 2nd leg Charlton Athletic V Swindon Town Official matchday thread  (Read 67124 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 01:51:19 »

I fucking love life.

Now for three hours sleep before my train back to Bath for an exam. Happy days!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 01:53:43 »

took you all long enough to get back Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 01:56:30 »

"Where's your cleaner gone?"

Cheesy

I keep remembering random things from the game and giggling to myself like an idiot

Jeremy Wray dancing on the pitch (badly) with Billy Paynter at the end of the game.

And I can honestly say tonight was the first time I've ever been accosted by two Tory MPs in the away end at a game Smiley
Talk Talk

« Reply #603 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:02:14 »

And I can honestly say tonight was the first time I've ever been accosted by two Tory MPs in the away end at a game Smiley

"Where were they when you were Marxist?"

Cheesy
LiBeRtInE

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:06:16 »

Keep the faith!

Peace Love and Bananas!

Stratton St Margerat till i die! (live in london now but gave some charlton fans some shit tonight in cov garden to make up for it, we'll all be there for the final, come on you reds!

have a good one guys, lets do the millwall scum!

"FALLIN IN LOVE WITH YOU"

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:13:31 »

just got back, im knackered but very very happy. Got a feeling there will be a fair few sleeping on paddington tonight Smiley
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:17:46 »

Was in a pub in bath huggin strangers when darby scored Smiley

I was so happy I gave a big issue man some money. COME ON TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things get better but they never get good
nochee

« Reply #607 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:20:19 »

Un-fucking-believable!!

I dont know what else to say, just un-fucking-believable!!

Swindon fans were also un-fucking-believable!!

Wembley  Cheesy  HERE WE COME, GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!
König

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:27:01 »

STFC_Dave where did you watch it in the end? i hugged a random town fan near sainsburys and actually saw a few swindon fans out! just got in from celebrating and walking around proudly with my town shirt on! i even got my rovers supporting mate singing for us and he wants to come to wembley, should i let him?!

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:30:49 »

STFC_Dave where did you watch it in the end? i hugged a random town fan near sainsburys and actually saw a few swindon fans out! just got in from celebrating and walking around proudly with my town shirt on! i even got my rovers supporting mate singing for us and he wants to come to wembley, should i let him?!

No.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:40:22 »

Haha. I watched it in the metropolitan. I hugged someone in a town shirt outside of where RAW used to be though? Poss you?

Barry Scott

« Reply #611 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:42:27 »

Just got in, well, a short time ago, just read this whole thread. The reason for my lateness is due to a travelling friend who i had to pick up from Heathrow, and went to find a pub to catch the game and ended up in, get this, this shit is almost as mental as my mate, Jonathan Douglas's Uncle's pub! How mental is that? Eh?

Today was the greatest game of football i've had the fortune to watch. I fucking loved every second of it once Darby scored. This is unbelievable. Amazing.
König

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:47:42 »

Haha. I watched it in the metropolitan. I hugged someone in a town shirt outside of where RAW used to be though? Poss you?

haha ye by shwartz burgers?! pleasure to meet you soapy tit wank. the kid i was with is the rovers fan! went past a few people just past u who seemed shocked i was a town fan soapy tit wank they your mates? got a load of people wanting to jump on the Wembley bandwagon now!
König

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:49:41 »

haha you know i didn't realise until just now that laughing translated to soapy tit wank in tef language!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:51:18 by stfc_bath » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 02:54:29 »

haha ye by shwartz burgers?! pleasure to meet you soapy tit wank. the kid i was with is the rovers fan! went past a few people just past u who seemed shocked i was a town fan soapy tit wank they your mates? got a load of people wanting to jump on the Wembley bandwagon now!

hAHA  yeah that sounds about right. t'was a pleasure

My non footballing mates were in the porter, who's sky was 5 minutes ahead of that in the met. So when I was jjust about to watch the start of the penjs my non-football supporting mate text me to congratulate me on my win.

Needless to say, I rang him up quick sharp and said NEVER fuck with me like that again.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 50   Go Up
Print
Jump to: