Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Danny Ward return to Bolton  (Read 2855 times)
Bloody Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 15:52:26 »

I, personally, thought Robson-Kanu did a really good job for us until he got his new contract with Reading, after which he looked as if he didn't give a shit about being at little old Swindon Town. I'd take Danny Ward over him any day. Let's hope, that if Championship football is on offer next season, that he will return.
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 10:10:33 »

He's good enough for Bolton's first team.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 10:54:08 »

Ward and Austin to form England's spearhead for the 2018 World cup?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 10:56:56 »

Ward is definitely good enough to get in Bolton's current first team, but depending on who Coyle brings in over the summer he may have to settle for a place on the bench next season, and surely he would rather be first choice in the Championship with us? (that's if we go up of course!).

I would like to think that Mr Fitton will make Bolton an offer in the summer that they will have to think very seriously about. He has said before that he is prepared to invest money in the right player and Ward would definitely make us a handsome profit in the future if we could get him onboard.

I'm clutching at straws probably but Ward has been so good for us and for a loan player his attitude has been spot on (as have most of our loan players this season).  
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 11:30:35 »

I heared he's off to Real Madrid!!
scott

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 11:36:46 »

Ward is definitely good enough to get in Bolton's current first team, but depending on who Coyle brings in over the summer he may have to settle for a place on the bench next season, and surely he would rather be first choice in the Championship with us? (that's if we go up of course!).

I would like to think that Mr Fitton will make Bolton an offer in the summer that they will have to think very seriously about. He has said before that he is prepared to invest money in the right player and Ward would definitely make us a handsome profit in the future if we could get him onboard.

I'm clutching at straws probably but Ward has been so good for us and for a loan player his attitude has been spot on (as have most of our loan players this season).  
                                                                                                                                                                     absolutly spot on -be gutted if we cant sign Danny Ward - always looks like something will happen when hes on the ball -class
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: