Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Update from the Club  (Read 9090 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 14:45:35 »

Anyone know why Charlton have only been given 2000 tickets for Fridays game ?

I thought our away end held nearly double that ?

Are we keeping the whole of the Arkells for ourselves ?

Wise men say........
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 14:47:08 »

Yep, Arkells is going to Town fans. Same as the Brighton Playoff game a few years back.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 14:48:56 »

Phil, do you know from what time we can pick up ticketzone tickets on Thursday? And when ticket office closes on Thursday?
Ideally I would pick up tickets Friday night but i suspect several thousand will have the same idea.
And as per gazza, I wouldn't worry to much about these interim figures. Both these will sell out no probs. The interest shown to date confirms this surely?
Also it does seem the charlton have the bank only. Excellent!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 14:52:17 by jimmy_onions » Logged
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 14:55:33 »

Anyone know why Charlton have only been given 2000 tickets for Fridays game ?

I thought our away end held nearly double that ?

Are we keeping the whole of the Arkells for ourselves ?

The bank holds 2,000 and thats what they've been given.

The Arkells is all for Town fans and rightly so.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:00:12 »

Have to agree with Ralphy on this one.

As a percentage of ground capacity (The Valley holds 27,000) we are still giving them more tickets than they are giving us.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:12:28 »

Have to agree with Ralphy on this one.

As a percentage of ground capacity (The Valley holds 27,000) we are still giving them more tickets than they are giving us.

yeah feck em, in terms of away support they're hardly a Leeds, wendies or Norwich are they. How many did they bring to us before, 1500?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:15:47 »

I think we are giving them bare minium of the percentage they are entitled to but they are giving us a bigger allocation as they thought they may play someone like Leeds that have 1,0000,00000,00000,0000 fans that want to go to games
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:27:41 »

yeah feck em, in terms of away support they're hardly a Leeds, wendies or Norwich are they. How many did they bring to us before, 1500?

Not even that. It was just over 1000.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:36:48 »

I wonder if the club have considered screwing the seats back into the area between the Home and Away fans of the Arkells (the ones removed after the brissol rovers seat thowing incident) as there are no away fans there?   

Must be at least 100 seats. I would have thought it would be cost effective if they can sell them for £22
scott

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 15:44:01 »

Phil, do you know from what time we can pick up ticketzone tickets on Thursday? And when ticket office closes on Thursday?
Ideally I would pick up tickets Friday night but i suspect several thousand will have the same idea.
And as per gazza, I wouldn't worry to much about these interim figures. Both these will sell out no probs. The interest shown to date confirms this surely?
Also it does seem the charlton have the bank only. Excellent!

I believe ticket office open 08:00 til 19:00 mon - thurs this week - hope that helps           
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:01:37 »

By not giving Charlton the Arkell's their fans will make much less noise with no roof and we need any small advantage we can get, plus I agree that we should get as many town fans in the ground as possible. Tickets are only on general sale to people on the stfc database or with a swindon postcode, so that should stop too many Charlton fans buying tickets in our stands.

6,800 sold so far does seem a bit on the low side to me, especially as tickets have been on sale to people with Brentford stubs today - we had 9,500 home fans for that game and I would have expected every single one of them to buy a play-off ticket at the earliest possible opportunity. Maybe there will be a late rush this evening.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:03:19 »

just rung up for my tickets. Next to no availablity for 2 tickets together.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:05:50 »

how can anyone think our sales are low?
there are massive queues and the phones are jammed.
 Suicide
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:06:15 »

Think someone said earlier that ST holders that had not taken up their seats may be released tomorrow? You may find that some ST holders are sitting elsewhere so that they can sit with their mates who are not ST holders.
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:09:59 »

Is that just in the DRS or the Arkell's aswell?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: